Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
Umfula-qhuba ~ Coalition Idea Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laefe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:36 pm


((@Wotcher: You're welcome. ^^ And yes, PM it to the mule and I'll give her a banner and such. *Nods*

@Lis: Yes. =D But Reborn and I need to get a few RPs done first before we do that, but we'll get there. Promise.)) ninja
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:48 pm


X3 when you are free Neo my dear, I will start the needed RPs with you :3

I can put off most other things until this is all done and ready X3

then we could maybe start to RP here or something X)

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol


Wotcher

Ruthless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:28 pm


((Okay, sent the info. 8D *Skips around.*))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:15 pm


((@Reborn: That would be cool. ^^ I can put off my others as well to get that one done. *Nods* Cuz then we can get this off the ground. XD I don't know if we should RP here or not but it would bump the thread. =D

@Wotcher: ^^ All updated. *salutes*)) ninja

Umfula-qhuba


Wotcher

Ruthless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:38 pm


((Yay! <33 Thank you! Now I suppose I just bunker down and wait. So exciting. ;D))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:09 pm


Wotcher, lovely girl you got there <3 heart

Neo, anything is fine with me~ heart

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol


Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:29 pm


**rolls Liza around**

Liza :: wheeeeeeee ^_____^!

he's an adult I assure ya XD!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:25 pm


((Thank you, Reborn. <3 It'll be great to finally be able to RP her more now. XD))

Wotcher

Ruthless Gawker


laefe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:26 pm


((Neo's happy, there's lots of orange and black in this coalition. XD Hrrhrr.)) ninja
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:51 pm


((I know, I noticed that, too. XD When I was getting Nko's image for the PM, I was like 'Wow, she kind of looks like that other lioness. o-o'

Lots of orange and black is always win. ;D))

Wotcher

Ruthless Gawker


Desukyun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:50 pm


domokun
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:21 pm


goooddddd evening alls!

Syrius Lionwing


March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:19 pm


Well, I say we start something up here and slowly post when we have time? X3

Akamu needs to vent some... ;; his cubs are now gone too.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:31 pm


((XD;; Poor Akamu. ;; *Snugs the big fluffy guy* We need to get him to meet Athrun. XD That way we can start this up, cuz those two need to meet before we do anything.)) ninja

laefe


March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:14 pm


Ready to start when you are X3
Reply
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//