Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Vampire Lounge Polls
When you get a chance Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

??
 
View Results

Kurzon_Dax
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:48 pm


cool
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:52 pm


Yeah, I'm on it somewhere

Fairy Pagan Goddess

Divine Dragon

31,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Contributor 150

Katessa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:52 pm


Is it fun?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:07 pm


i cant download....

Kurzon_Dax
Crew


Katessa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:08 pm


Kurzon_Dax
i cant download....

Hm... keep trying maybe?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:11 pm


princess_miaka
Kurzon_Dax
i cant download....

Hm... keep trying maybe?

no no, my parents dont let me download stuff

Kurzon_Dax
Crew


Fairy Pagan Goddess

Divine Dragon

31,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:27 pm


That sucks

Yes Mia it is fun
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:17 pm


IMVU?

Golly, I haven't logged onto there in forever. sweatdrop What's it like these days?

EDIT: Though I'm clever enough to have run the IMVU slot machine every day, so I've been saving my credits, I have!

EDIT2: I figure I might as well put up an old version of my avatar (Back when I still played)

User Image

What do you think? Does it look like me? 3nodding

Crono Genthe


Kurzon_Dax
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:14 am


My names Xercom, look me up
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:59 pm


stupid site...i cant change my avi, it went to a girl [heaven knows why] and it wont go back....maybe i can delet it and start over...

Kurzon_Dax
Crew


Mademoiselle Night Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:17 pm


Well....

I already had one Aiko Fuma

But....

I know you get points for signing up someone so I got another one.

Yuriko Aomori

heart
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:32 pm


ahh. hmm i neve that kind of thing.

FreedomOfMars


bpwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:09 am


Hehe, little late Recon, I already have an Account Chemical66
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:32 pm


i'm joining just for you Big J

haloshatterer
Vice Captain


wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:21 pm


I would go here but it don't work on my computer!
Reply
Vampire Lounge Polls

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//