Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Did you miss me? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ihm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:29 pm


Pancake Genitals
I don't get it. gonk :dumb: mad


Link's hat! biggrin DDDD It's a silly hat. Why would he wear it?
He explains to you. OOOOO:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:31 pm


ihm
Pancake Genitals
I don't get it. gonk :dumb: mad


Link's hat! biggrin DDDD It's a silly hat. Why would he wear it?
He explains to you. OOOOO:
I know that. But why sheik go bye?:stoopid:.

Pancake Genitals


ihm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:34 pm


Pancake Genitals
ihm
Pancake Genitals
I don't get it. gonk :dumb: mad


Link's hat! biggrin DDDD It's a silly hat. Why would he wear it?
He explains to you. OOOOO:
I know that. But why sheik go bye?:stoopid:.


Because Sheik didn't want to talk to Link anymore. OOO:
He was being silly, and Sheik felt smarter than stupid-silly Link. X333
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:40 pm


ihm
Pancake Genitals
ihm
Pancake Genitals
I don't get it. gonk :dumb: mad


Link's hat! biggrin DDDD It's a silly hat. Why would he wear it?
He explains to you. OOOOO:
I know that. But why sheik go bye?:stoopid:.


Because Sheik didn't want to talk to Link anymore. OOO:
He was being silly, and Sheik felt smarter than stupid-silly Link. X333
:B

Pancake Genitals


ihm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:43 pm


MORE ZELDA COMICS

of which I still don't know the source to...


User Image


User Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:45 pm


ihm
MORE ZELDA COMICS

of which I still don't know the source to...


User Image


User Image

:BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:58 pm


OK, I'll prove it... Rock paper scissors! =o
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:04 pm


Brilliance
OK, I'll prove it... Rock paper scissors! =o
Wrong. You lose. Try it again. :B

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:06 pm


Pancake Genitals
Wrong. You lose. Try it again. :B


Oh, oh, then I'm out of ideas. D=

How 'bout coin flipping? =o
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:08 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals
Wrong. You lose. Try it again. :B


Oh, oh, then I'm out of ideas. D=

How 'bout coin flipping? =o
Wrong Again.
Ihm lefta pretty nice clue on the first page. :B

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:11 pm


Pancake Genitals
Wrong Again.
Ihm lefta pretty nice clue on the first page. :B


Oh, but I decide to be original and come up with another way. =3

Oh, I know! "I missed you!"

Er... Missed thy I haveth. o_0"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:40 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals
Wrong Again.
Ihm lefta pretty nice clue on the first page. :B


Oh, but I decide to be original and come up with another way. =3

Oh, I know! "I missed you!"

Er... Missed thy I haveth. o_0"
Wrong, Again. :B

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:46 pm


Pancake Genitals
Wrong, Again. :B


Oh, I truly dislike being wrong. >.>

Ah well. u_u
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:57 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals
Wrong, Again. :B


Oh, I truly dislike being wrong. >.>

Ah well. u_u

You must... ninja Add me to some form of messenger

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:58 pm


Pancake Genitals
You must... ninja Add me to some form of messenger


My messengers are... shall I say, busted. I don't trust 'em. >.>

Can I add you as a friend instead? XP
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//