Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
A Very Un-Merry Birthday To You! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwuess

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:02 pm


Might as well chuck me in there, May 27.

And other than PM's, I'm pretty much away from Gaia for awhile.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:16 pm


december 14 o.o;

lil timmy


Krey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:26 pm


lil timmy
december 14 o.o;

Your birthday is five days before my little brother's, but the only reason I bring this up is, his name is Tim. domokun eek
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:10 pm


I'm going to be an evil teenager on April 14.

Missanu


Gisle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:14 pm


surprised
I need to find somethin' wack to do before I turn 14. Suggestions?
These two hours is the last for me as 13 year old! Ohmy. heart
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:26 pm


Gisle
surprised
I need to find somethin' wack to do before I turn 14. Suggestions?
These two hours is the last for me as 13 year old! Ohmy. heart

eek You're only almost-14? I always thought you were 17 or something sweatdrop

Bronze Alexander
Crew


[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:34 pm


January 11 cool
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:00 pm


Brilliance
Feb 18. =P


:O! Le Gaspe! Right before me! xDD

*waves bye bye to e-card*

PMs it is

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Brilliance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:16 pm


UnderworldTorrent


:O! Le Gaspe! Right before me! xDD

*waves bye bye to e-card*

PMs it is


Really? O_O! Cool! XD

There's this guy... his birthday is a week before mine. o_o So if his birthday is on a Sunday, mine will be too. XP
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:28 pm


Krey
lil timmy
december 14 o.o;

Your birthday is five days before my little brother's, but the only reason I bring this up is, his name is Tim. domokun eek
o.O;;; that is freaky xp

lil timmy


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:33 pm


Brilliance
UnderworldTorrent


:O! Le Gaspe! Right before me! xDD

*waves bye bye to e-card*

PMs it is


Really? O_O! Cool! XD

There's this guy... his birthday is a week before mine. o_o So if his birthday is on a Sunday, mine will be too. XP


Cool x3 I have two friends whose birthdays are also on the 19th of another month
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:36 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Cool x3 I have two friends whose birthdays are also on the 19th of another month


Are their birthdays on the same date? =o

I have these two friends that both their b-days are on May 14. Which creates a problem- whose birthday party shall I go to? Since the two aren't in very good terms. It's like... snack-dab in the middle. D=

Brilliance


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:37 pm


lil timmy
Krey
lil timmy
december 14 o.o;

Your birthday is five days before my little brother's, but the only reason I bring this up is, his name is Tim. domokun eek
o.O;;; that is freaky xp

It is. But it would be even freakier if you were as annoying as he is. Thank God you aren't... to my knowledge.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:41 pm


Brilliance
UnderworldTorrent
Cool x3 I have two friends whose birthdays are also on the 19th of another month


Are their birthdays on the same date? =o

I have these two friends that both their b-days are on May 14. Which creates a problem- whose birthday party shall I go to? Since the two aren't in very good terms. It's like... snack-dab in the middle. D=


Nah xP One's in June and the other's in March.

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:46 pm


Brilliance
UnderworldTorrent
Cool x3 I have two friends whose birthdays are also on the 19th of another month


Are their birthdays on the same date? =o

I have these two friends that both their b-days are on May 14. Which creates a problem- whose birthday party shall I go to? Since the two aren't in very good terms. It's like... snack-dab in the middle. D=

You go to one, then the other afterwards. Duh.
That, or you hope thate they don't have their parties on the same date.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//