Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Gaian Guild AWARDS?!?! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.
  <3
View Results

Hasamaru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:28 pm


Pros: This would get us much needed publicity and members, even if we did not win, not to mention, a huge cash prize

Cons: This would take a huge amount of effort, once we had people comitted to this they could not back out, and if they had no other choice, unless we could find someone to take their place, the entire thing may topple and we would fail utterly, but we would still get publicity, negative if it may be


Personal Opinion: We should do this, if anything it will get us some PR, which we desperately need



I support it, if we decide to and give it the go ahead, would someone be kind enough to notify me, I'm not active all that much in the guild, or on Gaia for that matter, school is tiring. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:46 am


I agree that it would be a lot of work (cleaning and reorganising and all that), but it may be worth it! I miss the guild and our good ol' days... Though I myself am guilty of neglecting the guild too... sweatdrop

I think we should at least give it a try! biggrin

DarkSerena
Vice Captain


Royul Crow-n

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:32 pm


#//- 英語が話せますか。? ---

      When are the Gaian Guild Awards gonna start/end? I'm confused as to what's going on with that...

      sweatdrop


--- Nope. 分かりません。 -//#
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:08 pm


I don't know, with how this guild works its probly over sweatdrop We have a tendensy to procrastinate and we are all always busy but thats why its perfect for me!

Kingshortpants


marakamiya

Dapper Hunter

19,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:19 pm


I went and looked at the place and it says that the awards will be in January '08. I dunno, let me show you...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6606663
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:05 pm


this sounds cool to me!

earth_kitsune

Dapper Werewolf

Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//