Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Just a friendly reminder to not forget your... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAR!
  RAY!
View Results

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:12 am


Semine
rofl

Sweet!

Well, no suprises, gift-wise for us, eh?

Remember!
I already have the Sherlock Holmes action figure! surprised

But that is a good shirt. 3nodding

We'll see what I do. wink

Who needs suprises! I like to be sure of what I am getting. If I ever get another thing for needlepoint or a sickeningly cute sweater again I will kill someone! twisted

I know you have it, I was with you when you bought it. I was thinking more along the lines of literature... smile

It is an awesome shirt! mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:57 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
rofl

Sweet!

Well, no suprises, gift-wise for us, eh?

Remember!
I already have the Sherlock Holmes action figure! surprised

But that is a good shirt. 3nodding

We'll see what I do. wink

Who needs suprises! I like to be sure of what I am getting. If I ever get another thing for needlepoint or a sickeningly cute sweater again I will kill someone! twisted

I know you have it, I was with you when you bought it. I was thinking more along the lines of literature... smile

It is an awesome shirt! mrgreen


I'm tempted now...
What size sweater do you wear?

I know you were, and I thought that was what you meant... but I have to make sure. wink

burning_eyes

Semine
Vice Captain


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:12 pm


OH!

You know what you could get me instead of anything else I mentioned?

The "Music + Science = Sexy" shirt from QC!

And I could get you the Library science one!

We'd spend the exact same amount and everything! surprised

Unless you think another one of those shirts are more appropriate for me....?

I dun' think none are!
Though I luff them.

I really like the Math one. XD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:36 am


Semine
OH!

You know what you could get me instead of anything else I mentioned?

The "Music + Science = Sexy" shirt from QC!

And I could get you the Library science one!

We'd spend the exact same amount and everything! surprised

Unless you think another one of those shirts are more appropriate for me....?

I dun' think none are!
Though I luff them.

I really like the Math one. XD
What the "Math is Delicious!" one? Yeah thats cool!

An XL would be fine for me that way even with the losing of the weight it will still be cute!

I think the the first one is better for you! 3nodding

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:17 pm


Semine
User Image

O.O *scared*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:59 pm


Alexie_dennison
Semine
User Image

O.O *scared*
I concur it is a rather pervy little emot... stare

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:18 pm


Tae Sheng
What the "Math is Delicious!" one? Yeah thats cool!

An XL would be fine for me that way even with the losing of the weight it will still be cute!

I think the the first one is better for you! 3nodding

Yup!
But as I hate math, it doesn't apply to me.
But it's still awesome! heart

Right-o!
I'll order it when I can, so I can't garuntee when it'll arrive. sweatdrop

Yayes!

As for my size?
I am a medium, but with the way Junior shirts go small, and with my boobs, I'd go with a large. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:22 pm


Tae Sheng
Alexie_dennison
Semine
User Image

O.O *scared*
I concur it is a rather pervy little emot... stare
wink

That's what happens when Darkness and I converse a lot.

We get on a subject, and one of us ((Usually Darkness)) makes something tangible ((In a sense. wink )) of that convo. mrgreen

Semine
Vice Captain

Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//