Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Omnitopical Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for everything in this diminsion and the next X3 

Tags: Games, roleplay, market, Anime, manga 

Reply Music/Art/Video Games/Anime/Manga (。¥ ▽¥。)σ |7|7|7| BIG♪
does anyone like fruits basket? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beyondblack-white

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:27 am


Fruits Basket seems to be pretty good...I've only read 2 or 3 manga books though sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:13 pm


god i love fruit basket

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Neko_animeavenger

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:50 pm


I think it's a great manga. The story got a little complicated but that's what made it even more awesome. I finished both the anime and manga. Though the anime is pretty good, I was disappointed that the rooster and horse weren't even introduced. Also, it was confusing as to why Akito had to die for everyone that's cursed. They didn't really explain that well. The anime is still good but I like the manga better. Anywho, Kyo's my favorite character. biggrin
Reply
Music/Art/Video Games/Anime/Manga (。¥ ▽¥。)σ |7|7|7| BIG♪

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//