Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Terry-kun's theory of the Secret Mod Club! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terry-kun is...
  the secks!111!one!
  foolish!! D:<
  the smartest!
  so~ cool~!
View Results

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:48 pm


here_in_heart
Hmm...do you think the secret mod club could have anything to do with recent alien problems??? mrgreen
We'll never tell! twisted ninja
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:58 pm


terrifying disaster
I have a feeling that these so called "Mods" have a club so they can plot a way to kill us all. They also make discussions about who to kick out and make fun of us! T___T

I know its true! I have proof! =O


Semine
Terry-kun stinks!!
DarkSerena
I know, he smells God-awful and is pathetic!
Hah! My secret thoughts about the peons of the guild remain unknown! Mhuahahahahaha!!!! twisted

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:25 am


I could tell them. twisted
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:57 pm


Good thing no one speaks badly of me... To my knowlege.

Kingshortpants


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:41 pm


......of course not Pants-man! heart

ps.
Would you go check my list of unkown avi art artists?
I think you drew one... but I lost that info when my list was deleted.

So if you have a chance to check, and let me know, that'd be fab! heart
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:24 pm


Semine
I could tell them. twisted
Don't you dare evil leader!

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:48 pm


Semine
......of course not Pants-man! heart

ps.
Would you go check my list of unkown avi art artists?
I think you drew one... but I lost that info when my list was deleted.

So if you have a chance to check, and let me know, that'd be fab! heart


I drew #2 on the list xp
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:00 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
I could tell them. twisted
Don't you dare evil leader!


-shifty eyes!-

Semine
Vice Captain


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:03 pm


Kingshortpants
Semine
......of course not Pants-man! heart

ps.
Would you go check my list of unkown avi art artists?
I think you drew one... but I lost that info when my list was deleted.

So if you have a chance to check, and let me know, that'd be fab! heart


I drew #2 on the list xp


I thought so!

But I didn't want to be wrong. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:33 am


o__O Sooo...there is something the Mods aren't telling us. I should've known!

terrifying disaster


Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:08 pm


terrifying disaster
o__O Sooo...there is something the Mods aren't telling us. I should've known!

Well duh the mods are like the government! and they are never strait forward with us. Take this into consideration an M is an Upside down W as in George W. so apparently Bush plays gaia under the name semine and there for is still not to be trusted.... Wait a minute none of that made any sence but it was fun saying it. Sorry {m}.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:00 pm


I officially hate Pantsman.

BUSH IS THE DEVIL!

IF I BELIEVED IN THE DEVIL!






I am, in fact, very offended by this.


mad

Semine
Vice Captain


Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:57 pm


Oh {m} please dont hate me I was only joking I said none of it made sence and I did appologise in the end of it all! Besided every one loves you you got your own fan club I dont think bush has one of those.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:12 pm


................................................... stare












domokun

Semine
Vice Captain


Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:20 am


Oh {m} potatoes please say you heart me again I can't stand to be hated by one of our leaders! Besided I didnt start the thread of blasphamy I just contributed cuz a good ninja is always active ninja
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//