Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Why isn't Tree Ninja! a mod? -ponders- Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should {m} buy herself an ORLY? hat?
  Yesh. ^-^
  NEIN!
View Results

Hasamaru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:36 pm


Kingshortpants
So a secret burger joint in the trees where ninjas throw hot dogs at pirates... I like where this is going.
eek

The sig, it, is, Big.

I like that suggestion, reminds of that one one summer in Amsterdam.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:46 am


I repeat myself;
Semine
.............................................................................
w
h
a
t
?


confused

Semine
Vice Captain


CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:19 pm


Semine
I like burgers! surprised


heart



Me too!!! We should soooo get Tree Ninja! a burger joint--*cough* I mean, Hideout-Official-hangouty-thingy-supersecretness.




Love makes the world go 'round.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:57 pm


marakamiya
"Eat meat ya pegged legged freak xp "

Oh no, wait! Ninjas are supposed to be stealthy, aren't they?
Then we just toss and run ninja
...If Love is Stupid...

I say we write that on their condiments on their backs while they aren't looking, and then we throw the hotdogs. xD
...Then I Stupid You...

Caborus

Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//