Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
:: Kids sure like the devil these days... :: Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:03 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
xLollirotAngelx
Krey
Missanu
I don't get it. D:

Some things aren't meant to be gotten. Like why males have nipples.


Males have nipples because, they too, can produce milk. They have tested it, and in cases the males chets on one size would inlarge and lactate.
THATS NOT RUE!!! IT CANT BE TRUE!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

DBE: YO! heart domokun and yesh... it would beh pretty funny! whee


You shall give me those HIPster Red Tint Shades. I demandeth them! scream gonk
They are part of my Power ranger outfit... but whatever! blaugh


cry
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:04 pm


whee


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:05 pm


Aluren
whee


I thought your avatar had no eyes... gonk
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:06 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
xLollirotAngelx
Krey
Missanu
I don't get it. D:

Some things aren't meant to be gotten. Like why males have nipples.


Males have nipples because, they too, can produce milk. They have tested it, and in cases the males chets on one size would inlarge and lactate.
THATS NOT RUE!!! IT CANT BE TRUE!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

DBE: YO! heart domokun and yesh... it would beh pretty funny! whee


You shall give me those HIPster Red Tint Shades. I demandeth them! scream gonk
They are part of my Power ranger outfit... but whatever! blaugh


cry
DUn cry! (I hate when gals make use of their tears... they are too strong... gonk ) :sends trade: whee


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:07 pm


Aluren
DUn cry! (I hate when gals make use of their tears... they are too strong... gonk ) :sends trade: whee



HOMG! I FECKING LOVE YOU! gonk gonk heart heart heart heart
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:09 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DUn cry! (I hate when gals make use of their tears... they are too strong... gonk ) :sends trade: whee



HOMG! I FECKING LOVE YOU! gonk gonk heart heart heart heart
whee heart YAY!! IVE BEEN LURVED!! blaugh


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:12 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DUn cry! (I hate when gals make use of their tears... they are too strong... gonk ) :sends trade: whee



HOMG! I FECKING LOVE YOU! gonk gonk heart heart heart heart
whee heart YAY!! IVE BEEN LURVED!! blaugh


Gonkies x 25982395832. heart I feel so shmexy!!! *Goes to save up for alotsa panties. xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:12 pm


ninja


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:13 pm


domokun surprised whee heart
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:14 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DUn cry! (I hate when gals make use of their tears... they are too strong... gonk ) :sends trade: whee



HOMG! I FECKING LOVE YOU! gonk gonk heart heart heart heart
whee heart YAY!! IVE BEEN LURVED!! blaugh


Gonkies x 25982395832. heart I feel so shmexy!!! *Goes to save up for alotsa panties. xd
LOOKIE!! THE RED POWER RANGER!! eek


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:15 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DUn cry! (I hate when gals make use of their tears... they are too strong... gonk ) :sends trade: whee



HOMG! I FECKING LOVE YOU! gonk gonk heart heart heart heart
whee heart YAY!! IVE BEEN LURVED!! blaugh


Gonkies x 25982395832. heart I feel so shmexy!!! *Goes to save up for alotsa panties. xd
LOOKIE!! THE RED POWER RANGER!! eek

cool
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:16 pm


That wuz gr4te! <3

So does this mean we can post poetry? Because I got lots. smile

Lonesome Moon



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:16 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
whee


I thought your avatar had no eyes... gonk
YESH!! it has! and ther are blue! blaugh 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:18 pm


Lonesome Moon
That wuz gr4te! <3

So does this mean we can post poetry? Because I got lots. smile
YAkiriz Makiriz
blah blah blah


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:24 pm


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
whee


I thought your avatar had no eyes... gonk
YESH!! it has! and ther are blue! blaugh 3nodding


xd ! Teh smex!
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//