Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokusatsu Awareness Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Tokusatsu. 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu, Ultraman 

Reply Roleplaying
Roleplay Thread ideas? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:45 pm


We tried a RP & failed already. Not enough support for a good one here. I think the locked thread is still around here somewhere.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:54 pm


Well we could always try again or figure out a way to gain more support

Kamen Rider Zanki


Naito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:57 am


I've already tried several times so if you want to give it a try be my guest.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:28 pm


I didn't join those RPs because they were license-centric and I couldn't watch the shows they were based off. I didn't want to learn about it and get spoilers either, in case I ever had the chance to watch the show.

I'll give launching an rp a shot later. I have to do some organising and finish up my homework.

Dire-Blade

Reply
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//