Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fragile Spiral

Back to Guilds

Mainly an alternaitve music guild along with METAL and others. 

Tags: Alternative Music, Metal, Classic Rock, Punk 

Reply Metal
Pantera Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kid Dynamo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:08 pm


I just find it funny how everyone hates the vocalist (whose name slips my mind at the moment), but every single one of his musical efforts outside of Pantera are a millions times better than Pantera and Damageplan combined.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:22 am


The vocalist of Pantera never joined Damageplan.

Facelesskiller
Captain


+[Unholy_Rage]+

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:00 pm


These Apes Are Zombies!
I just find it funny how everyone hates the vocalist (whose name slips my mind at the moment), but every single one of his musical efforts outside of Pantera are a millions times better than Pantera and Damageplan combined.


Phil Anselmo? I think that's his name...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:51 pm


pantera owns

^-^

<33

KeriJ


Battery-Powered Paranoia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:40 am


Faceless Killa
Jacks.Footie.Pajamas
Faceless Killa
Jacks.Footie.Pajamas
Faceless Killa
First off Pantera was never metal they're cosidered to be Hardcore at best.

I don't think they're hardcore.
Maybe metalcore.


But I've heard them classified as "Groove Metal" along with Exhorder.
What in the ******** is "Groove Metal"? Does that genre even exist?

I'm not sure.
It may only exist as a disambiguation genre. xP
I have never heard that genre ever, and I watched Metal: A Headbanger's Journey.

That movie fails for not talking about doom metal.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:46 pm


Shotgun Mouthwash
Faceless Killa
Jacks.Footie.Pajamas
Faceless Killa
Jacks.Footie.Pajamas
Faceless Killa
First off Pantera was never metal they're cosidered to be Hardcore at best.

I don't think they're hardcore.
Maybe metalcore.


But I've heard them classified as "Groove Metal" along with Exhorder.
What in the ******** is "Groove Metal"? Does that genre even exist?

I'm not sure.
It may only exist as a disambiguation genre. xP
I have never heard that genre ever, and I watched Metal: A Headbanger's Journey.

That movie fails for not talking about doom metal.
I noticed.

Facelesskiller
Captain


The Kid Dynamo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:54 am


Faceless Killa
The vocalist of Pantera never joined Damageplan.

Duh?

What the hell was the point of saying that?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:36 am


These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
The vocalist of Pantera never joined Damageplan.

Duh?

What the hell was the point of saying that?
Thought you said that he was in both Pantera and Damageplan.

Facelesskiller
Captain


The Kid Dynamo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:36 pm


Faceless Killa
These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
The vocalist of Pantera never joined Damageplan.

Duh?

What the hell was the point of saying that?
Thought you said that he was in both Pantera and Damageplan.

No, I was saying that every band he was in after Pantera completely destroys both Pantera and Damageplan. neutral
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:07 am


These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
The vocalist of Pantera never joined Damageplan.

Duh?

What the hell was the point of saying that?
Thought you said that he was in both Pantera and Damageplan.

No, I was saying that every band he was in after Pantera completely destroys both Pantera and Damageplan. neutral
Pretty much. I actually prefer Damageplan's s**t to his post-Pantera s**t.

Facelesskiller
Captain


The Kid Dynamo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:29 pm


Faceless Killa
These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
The vocalist of Pantera never joined Damageplan.

Duh?

What the hell was the point of saying that?
Thought you said that he was in both Pantera and Damageplan.

No, I was saying that every band he was in after Pantera completely destroys both Pantera and Damageplan. neutral
Pretty much. I actually prefer Damageplan's s**t to his post-Pantera s**t.

But Down is so much better than Damageplan that it doesn't matter.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:00 am


The Kid Dynamo
Faceless Killa
These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
The vocalist of Pantera never joined Damageplan.

Duh?

What the hell was the point of saying that?
Thought you said that he was in both Pantera and Damageplan.

No, I was saying that every band he was in after Pantera completely destroys both Pantera and Damageplan. neutral
Pretty much. I actually prefer Damageplan's s**t to his post-Pantera s**t.

But Down is so much better than Damageplan that it doesn't matter.
I like their sound but they need to replace their lead singer cause he sucks.

Facelesskiller
Captain


The Kid Dynamo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:20 pm


Faceless Killa
The Kid Dynamo
Faceless Killa
These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
Thought you said that he was in both Pantera and Damageplan.

No, I was saying that every band he was in after Pantera completely destroys both Pantera and Damageplan. neutral
Pretty much. I actually prefer Damageplan's s**t to his post-Pantera s**t.

But Down is so much better than Damageplan that it doesn't matter.
I like their sound but they need to replace their lead singer cause he sucks.

So you're openly admitting to knowing nothing about good southern/doom vocals?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:47 am


The Kid Dynamo
Faceless Killa
The Kid Dynamo
Faceless Killa
These Apes Are Zombies!
Faceless Killa
Thought you said that he was in both Pantera and Damageplan.

No, I was saying that every band he was in after Pantera completely destroys both Pantera and Damageplan. neutral
Pretty much. I actually prefer Damageplan's s**t to his post-Pantera s**t.

But Down is so much better than Damageplan that it doesn't matter.
I like their sound but they need to replace their lead singer cause he sucks.

So you're openly admitting to knowing nothing about good southern/doom vocals?
Bachman isn't southern he's the ex-Halford guitarist.

Facelesskiller
Captain


The Kid Dynamo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:09 pm


Faceless Killa
The Kid Dynamo
Faceless Killa
The Kid Dynamo
Faceless Killa
Pretty much. I actually prefer Damageplan's s**t to his post-Pantera s**t.

But Down is so much better than Damageplan that it doesn't matter.
I like their sound but they need to replace their lead singer cause he sucks.

So you're openly admitting to knowing nothing about good southern/doom vocals?
Bachman isn't southern he's the ex-Halford guitarist.

Not only is Bachman not the vocalist's name, it's not the name of anybody in Down.

Unless you're talking about Damageplan and I've somehow missed that?
Reply
Metal

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//