Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
WWE!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite show?
  Monday Night RAW
  ECW
  Friday Night Smackdown
  Can't pick!
View Results

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:32 am


Actually a lot of people can do the eye trick... especially in my family. O___o;; I never knew both my uncles AND grandfather could.

Another match I'd like to see again would definantly be Vito vs. Regal. Priceless.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:56 pm


Damn! Rey looked more gay than Billy and Chuck put together tonight!

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


VampirousLula

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:27 pm


i thought rey looked cute, until umaga beat him up.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:40 pm


Eh, but what could one expect?

...Forgot to watch iMPACT. *emos*

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:19 pm


March 2nd Smackdown! Comments - typed whilst watching

Mercury makes me grin. He was working the ropes a bit more than usual. Matt had some trouble wiggling out of his shirt. I love how they blame Matt for the injury. The Hardyz collectively botched that move. DX Under the mask, Joey's face didn't even look that bad.

Scotty, Shannon, and Jimmy. I guess Shannon is a face. Helms didn't wear his hat and his new theme sucks! "HEY! Listen!" But, camo shorts! Why would he tag with Chavo? Eww, Chavo. Jimmy surprised me. He did well. From that match alone, I think the Cruiserweight division is revived~
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:49 pm


OMO! Joey was totally having to much fun dancing against the ropes, Matt couldn't get out of his clothes fast enough, and one of the first pins joey did he was laying full on top of matt and when matt kicked out it looked like a little more than wrestling was going on there. XD I'm glad matt won but he and jeff might have a problem in the end.

The cruiserweights was amuzing, I've never seen shannon and now I believe I have found the perfect example of a puck/goth wrestler I can be proud of (Miz is no good). Jimmy is like a redneck hero, he's kindof like a new, bigger and a bit different form of Rey, the match was amazing and I didn't get why Helm's and Chavo teamed up but they still lost.

VampirousLula


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:28 am


They teamed up 'cause they're heelz!

My dream Wrestlemania match: Cruiserweight Battle Royal.
London, Kendrick, Chavo, Daivari, Helms, Jimmy, Rey, Scotty, Shannon, Little Guido, Sabu, Stevie, Kenny (not sure his weight, but he's built like one), and Super Crazy. Imagine it!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:10 pm


wow chi you out did yourself there....oh I forgot to mention, I noticed that on matts left armband he had V1 written on it and something else too.

VampirousLula


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:54 pm


Not sure what it said, so I checked WWE.com. It says Unstoppable. Who knows, come Wrestlemania, he may be.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:37 pm


Thats my Matt.

VampirousLula


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:29 am


Just wondering... does anyone want to see like... Khali and Umaga against each other? I've been thinking some up but I cant seem to remember most of them at the moment.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:33 am


The idea for that one is great! Even better, a fight to the death!

This is iMACT, but still, it's wrestling. The Paparazzi Championship Series. Funnier promos than WWE could ever have.
Drug Test
Psychological Testing
Push-up Challenge (Full version)
Pogo Challenge
Limbo Challenge
Musical Chairs Challenge
Poker Challenge
The End

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


jk the reaper

Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:00 pm


So, recently I've turned into quite the Edgehead. xd I still love Matt and Jeff the most, but Edge is a very, very close 2nd. (I've decided the Hardys count as 1 spot for #1, since I can't pick which I like more)

Anybody here besides me really love this Canadian?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:37 pm


Due to MadTV, Edge rocks my socks. Seriously!

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:06 pm


He's slightly arrogant, but cool all the same.


Mencia's Religious Royal Rumble. XDD!
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//