Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Your Favourite Gir Moment! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a fav Gir moment?
yes
36%
 36%  [ 41 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
I have too many to decide on one
61%
 61%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 112


Bloodthirsty Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:42 pm


I like the one where Zim scrubs himself withm bacon he thinks is cleansing chalk and when he demands Gir tell him why he says, "I made it myself!"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:10 pm


Bloodthirsty Ronin
I like the one where Zim scrubs himself withm bacon he thinks is cleansing chalk and when he demands Gir tell him why he says, "I made it myself!"


again it would appear I missed this somewhere...This is what happens when you miss episodes now and then...I really need to get vol 3 right now if I could find it somewhere.

EuroKai


Fighting Humanity

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:13 pm


its when he says i wanna be a mongoose
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:20 am


"i love the little tacos. i love them good."

Sadie Skittles


EuroKai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:33 pm


Oh yes tacos...and burritos and taquitos!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:22 am


Invader_Piale
mine was when he was the turkey xd


The turkey explodes, revealing GIR inside

GIR: It's me! I was the turkey all along!


Zim: I was wondering what that turkey was doing there. GIR! I'm delaying the brain parasite plan for now. I want you to-

GIR: I was the turkey! Me!

lol heart


I laughed soooooo hard at that. And it took first place in my favorite gir moment list xd

It replaced where gir goes stupid again in the library and falls on his face then proceeds to say.....

"Hi floor. Make me a samich"

*runs around information retrieval unit*

"Samich, samich, samich, samich" whee

LibbyAnne


BlackWaltz13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:44 pm


I like the one where the explosion has been slowed way down due to the time field.
"But, if the splodey thing goes fast...won't it get all bad?"
I love that.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:03 pm


BlackWaltz13
I like the one where the explosion has been slowed way down due to the time field.
"But, if the splodey thing goes fast...won't it get all bad?"
I love that.


Oh yes "Walk for your lives" I think. That scene where Dib was running across the street was funny. Near the end part when he finally starts reacting to the crashing cars! xd

EuroKai


AshFox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:43 am


I love the one in the Mysterious Mysteries episode. He's being interviewed and he says:

"Dib is bad...I seen it!....*retarded laugh*"

LMFAO! I love that. I say "I seen it" so much now xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:25 pm


My favorites are "I miss you cupcake." and "Aw...I wanted to explode." ^_^

Kinshou Kitsune


Analog.Boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:45 pm


dark45
I like when gir is beating up the kids to get candy in the halloween episode

oh and this

zim: gir defensive mode
gir jumps into the sack

abducted
I like the sack one too.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:15 am


my fav line is on "back seat drivers from space" wher zim goes too check on the brain parasite and finds gir laying in a mound of mashed potatoes and muffins and gir says "i made mashed po tat oes" and zim says "yes and muffins. whee

andy-warhols-jaded-self


darkragnarok227

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:03 pm


the rise or zit boy episode when zim is like oh gosh the smell...of the cheese and those lipy smacky noises. then gir jumps on zim and is rubbing all over him and then falls off. Then zim says quick i need cleansing chalk. Gir hands him soap. Then zim looks in the mirror and asks why there was bacon in the soap. and gir says "i made it my self!"

then theres another part.

In the battle of the planets episode when zim tells gir to go take care of dib and he flies back onto dibs planet and is just sitting there and then starts messin' with all the stuff.

then another.

In the germs episode when zim finally gets rid of all the germs and then gir walks in and germs are pouring from him, and hes just like im gonna roll around on the floor for a little while, okay! (that was hiarious)

um... and last!

(these are my favorite ones, also this is my favorite episode) all through the walk of doom episode.
1) when zim puts in the new guidance chip and hes like you know poses supperior guidance abilities, and gir is just like finally!
2)after gir eats the cupcake and he starts crying zim is like i know u r sorry. and then gir is like, i miss the cupcake.
3) when the compass flys and starts sticking to gir and he says, aw! it likes me!
4)the last one, at the end of the episode when they end up in mexico and gir starts dancing with the mexican guy outside of the shop.

ya thats pretty much it but girs moments are countless.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:05 pm


i like that part in that one episode, where zim comes into the house and gir is sitting on the couch drinking a shake, and says "its bubblegum" with an open mouth full of slurpy weirdness! then he contiues to suck, pulling is face into the straw!!!!! the zim looks at him like eek

Meeleena


Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:32 pm


Meeleena
i like that part in that one episode, where zim comes into the house and gir is sitting on the couch drinking a shake, and says "its bubblegum" with an open mouth full of slurpy weirdness! then he contiues to suck, pulling is face into the straw!!!!! the zim looks at him like eek

umm sorry he says " I got chocolate bublegum!" and that is a good gir moment.
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//