Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Your Inner Ninja...! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:ninja:
  <_<
  >_>
  >_<
  <_>
View Results

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:06 pm


Well, if I stayed with the 'Naruto' theme ninja...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I actually may quest for this, if I give up on the OMG! ((It scares me! >.<))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Ancient Katana
Black Net Top
Black Strapless Bra
Decorative Daisy
Gold Mountain Uniform Pants
Gray Torque Top
Kitsune Mask
Maid Collar Necklace
Red Leather Belt
Silver Promise Ring
Soft Black Underwear
Soldat Steel Boots
Those Black 90s Gloves

Estimated Total: 412,380 Gold, 2,500 Tickets

lol

I only need the pants! surprised

I also want a leather collar with a cross.
I used to have one, and then sold it.
I want it back! mad
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:59 pm


DarkSerena
Those are adorable, mara! I luff them! surprised heart

I should really Tektek my inner-ninja. I have some time today... ninja


Thankies 3nodding

marakamiya

Dapper Hunter

19,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:44 pm



domokun

I think I have the weird urge to be the lastest poster in each thread.
I think that's my problem. lol
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:27 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tis meh!!! Ninjafied!!! No one would be able to see me in the dark shadows of the night! The last sound they would ever hear is the sound of my cloak swishing as I killed them with my mighty ninja skills!!!

Jessy La Zorra Danosa


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:16 pm


whee
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:22 pm


Just a question... do I need a vacation if I start having dreams of me being a ninja? ninja

marakamiya

Dapper Hunter

19,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Jorgen Lovborg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:15 pm


PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:36 pm


Here's my true ninja side coming out...

User Image

Yami-no-Albedo


CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:01 pm


Since ninjas hide in trees, I thought I should add a little greenish to it. ^^

With one swift stroke of my super starry wand...*poof!* you're gone! (or dead, for that matter)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
4 Leaf Clover Pin
Barq VOX Sneakers
Black Catscratch Hat
Citrus Snug Balloon Skirt
Fairy Wand
Icy Snug Lacy Leggings
Midori Cache Socks
Rain Zebra Top

Estimated Total: 9,684 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 02 April 2007)


(or with teh super green glasses:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
4 Leaf Clover Pin
Barq VOX Sneakers
Black Catscratch Hat
Citrus Snug Balloon Skirt
Fairy Wand
HIPster Green Tint Shades
Icy Snug Lacy Leggings
Midori Cache Socks
Rain Zebra Top

Estimated Total: 16,184 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 02 April 2007)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:14 pm


I like it better with the glasses.
heart
Protection from enemy death rays... xp

Jorgen Lovborg

Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//