Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Training Ground.
Shotokan Karate Dojo Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonmage93626

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:16 am


*enter look around* hi who do i talk to to learn karate
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:54 pm


That would be me, sir. *bows* I'm the appointed sensei here, Nekoyasha-san, but you may just call me Neko-sensei if you wish. ^_^


Nekoyasha-san

Crew

Sarcastic Felis catus


Queen.Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:05 pm


Nekoyasha-san
Very good. Now, I want you to just practice punching with alternating hands for a while until you've become accostumed to the movement, and then we will move on to another technique.
"k"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:07 am


Nekoyasha-san
That would be me, sir. *bows* I'm the appointed sensei here, Nekoyasha-san, but you may just call me Neko-sensei if you wish. ^_^
hey can you teach me to use a katana

dragonmage93626



Nekoyasha-san

Crew

Sarcastic Felis catus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:10 am


dragonmage93626
Nekoyasha-san
That would be me, sir. *bows* I'm the appointed sensei here, Nekoyasha-san, but you may just call me Neko-sensei if you wish. ^_^
hey can you teach me to use a katana

I do use a sword, however karate-do means "way of the empty hand," so I won't be teaching you how to use weapons here.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:03 pm


Nekoyasha-san
dragonmage93626
Nekoyasha-san
That would be me, sir. *bows* I'm the appointed sensei here, Nekoyasha-san, but you may just call me Neko-sensei if you wish. ^_^
hey can you teach me to use a katana

I do use a sword, however karate-do means "way of the empty hand," so I won't be teaching you how to use weapons here.

o.k just wondering

dragonmage93626


Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:12 am


Message to Neko-sensei,
Maybe in September (since I just thought of it and I know you are taking a break from class till then) I can photograph some of the stances for you and we can post them here?
Nala.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:42 am


Nala Zutto
Message to Neko-sensei,
Maybe in September (since I just thought of it and I know you are taking a break from class till then) I can photograph some of the stances for you and we can post them here?
Nala.

Ah, that's a good idea Nala, I'm sure it would help a lot. 3nodding


Nekoyasha-san

Crew

Sarcastic Felis catus


Matt the masterofshadows
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:16 pm


Matt cracks his knuckles and enters the dojo.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:43 am


Hey Matt, how's it going? *throws a quick roundhouse at the air with her right leg*


Nekoyasha-san

Crew

Sarcastic Felis catus


Matt the masterofshadows
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:20 pm


Nekoyasha-san
Hey Matt, how's it going? *throws a quick roundhouse at the air with her right leg*
Matt steps up. "Great." He sets up 4 blocks of 1 foot thick ice. He brings his foot up and smashes all of them into perfect halves.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:37 pm


Matt the masterofshadows
Nekoyasha-san
Hey Matt, how's it going? *throws a quick roundhouse at the air with her right leg*
Matt steps up. "Great." He sets up 4 blocks of 1 foot thick ice. He brings his foot up and smashes all of them into perfect halves.
eek surprised ice cubes!

Queen.Trickster



Nekoyasha-san

Crew

Sarcastic Felis catus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:02 pm


"Hmm... impressive," Neko comments as she watches Matt break the ice.

"YingYang, would you like to start learning some blocks now?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:16 pm


*Sits in the shadows.*

Stardragon
Vice Captain



Nekoyasha-san

Crew

Sarcastic Felis catus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:32 am


*senses that someone else has entered the dojo, but doesn't see anyone and decides not to investigate for the time being*
Reply
The Training Ground.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//