Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Our Pets can be Ninjas too! They feel too. Dx Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninjas!
  a poll... 0=
  cheesecake xP
  I am teh {m}! (if anyone else except semine picks this, heads will roll xD)
  Shinobi! ha!
  screw you! i'm a pirate! (HK: stabbity death)
View Results

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:43 pm


Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure
Semine
Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure
ninja .... I DIDN'T DO IT! -grabs head and panics- AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

truly i didn't. domokun I can't tell you which one i picked, because ninjas never reveal their secrets...

or maybe that's magicians...

whatever. domokun

and thank you, Angelic. whee glad you like.

Yes, {m} you have permission. 3nodding and i'll watch. whee and bring the torches and pitchforks! what fun is heads rolling without some fire? it was probably someone random looking for polls. >.> a poll ninja!? gasp!and yes. You are so loved, the polls couldn't resist. xd
either that or they wanted to keep their body parts. ninja

I stab and slash. xp and steal souls. ninja nummeh.


stare
I'm watchin' you.

Though I do like fire. heart

doesn't everyone like fire? xd well except the people hwo have a pyrophobia..... >.>

buh... buh... I didn't do it... ninja must i throw the pirate emote at you?

we all know the pirate emotes weaken ninjas. mrgreen


.... I just eat the pirate. domokun
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:02 pm


what about pirate ninjas?

iBodyBag


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:05 pm


therandomman
what about pirate ninjas?


Well, that just plain changes it, doesn't it?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:08 pm


3nodding can't eat a pirate if its a ninja.

iBodyBag


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:18 pm


therandomman
3nodding can't eat a pirate if its a ninja.


Just because it's a Ninja doesn't mean I can't eat it, victim-of-the-ulti-shun!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:22 pm


Semine
therandomman
3nodding can't eat a pirate if its a ninja.


Just because it's a Ninja doesn't mean I can't eat it, victim-of-the-ulti-shun!
really? I think that most competent ninjas are not edible.

iBodyBag


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:26 pm


therandomman
Semine
therandomman
3nodding can't eat a pirate if its a ninja.


Just because it's a Ninja doesn't mean I can't eat it, victim-of-the-ulti-shun!
really? I think that most competent ninjas are not edible.

Non-edible to the normal being, and medicore ninjas sure.

But not to me!. wink
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:31 pm


........I don't really know how to respond to that.

iBodyBag


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:36 pm


Exactly!

Welcome to the world of {m}-ismims!

It's a rather upside down place where the fire-hydrants taste of cherry-pie, but with more vitamins.

Also, attacks by invisible moneky wrenches are known on the street, so don't be out after curfew, or you will DIE.

It's for your own protection, I promise!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:39 pm


xd ok, thats cool, but you're still not getting any cookies.

iBodyBag


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:49 pm


I don't want your cookies.

They have gonorrhea.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:02 pm


you're just jelous

iBodyBag


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:04 pm


Jealous?
Me?
Nevah'!

I'm like Sherlock Holmes!
Superior to all around me ((Even if I'm not)) and damned sexy! heart
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:15 pm


xd

iBodyBag


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:18 pm


Oh?

Do you........enjoy my responses?

Or perhaps.....Sherlock Holmes?

........Ooer?
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//