Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M A G I . C O U N C I L :: journals and meetings
[PRP] How the Light Dances Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Storei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:58 pm


Nope, no family for little Mata. The legian did look a little worried at how confused Sophie was about him not having a family. She made it look like all the normal legians had guardians and it was such a great thing to have! Mata still wasn't sure what a family was. He'd probably look it up on his next visit to the library for study hours or ask Claus or Quo.

"I haven't found my purpose yet. Claus tells me that all I have to do right now is learn and live. I live with Claus for now, but I'm going to be getting a room of my own soon. He said so." Matangn said, tucking his chin to his chest as he looked up at her.
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:27 pm


"Ah...I see...Well...There is a room, near the kitchen availabe. It's right next to mine! Perhaps that one should interest you. One the maids recently moved out, since she was getting married to one of the wealthy soldiers in the castle." Sophie said with a smile.

But something bothered her. No purpose? What's that suppose to mean? One doesn't have to live with knowing of their "purpose". Living happily everyday, with a smile is good enough. But, perhaps the boy would not understand, even if she did explain.

"Well...Hmm...Would you like to take a walk around with me? I could show you a few things around the castle, since you are new. And i can show you what a butterfly is too! The castles garden is absolutely marvelous." Sophie chuckled.
 

Ang3licMnMs

Astounding Celebrator


Storei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:04 pm


"I'm afraid to go outside," Confessed the boy, shaking his head and burying himself more into his own limbs, looking like a white albino ball on the floor, "I don't know about the room. Claus said that he was going to get one for me. I wouldn't mind walking around this floor though...I don't want to go too far away from the magi."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:30 am


Afraid? Sophie didn't really understand Mata very well. Was there something he feared in the castle? Perhaps he's just a bit ignorant of what is outside.

"Theres nothing to be afraid of. The castle folk are really nice people, they really are. Is there a particular reason you do not wish to...Um...leave this room?" Sophie asked, as she began getting a bit distressed by his un-open manners.

"And don't worry. If something happens, I'll protect you." Sophie said with a playful tone.
 

Ang3licMnMs

Astounding Celebrator


Storei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:06 pm


Mata looked up at her, his red amber eyes following her every movement with a sad gaze. She kept looking at him like he was something odd, like he didn't something wrong, or something. It made Mata feel uncomfortable and he longed to get back to Claus.

"I'm scared," Mata said blatently, like that could explain everything. He was simply a new legian, hardly the of the womb! Everything scared him, it was all so new and there was so much that he had to learn. That unknown frightened him and the last thing he wanted to do was dive into it without a second thought. "I don't want to yet."
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:05 pm


Sophie gave a slight sigh. She really didn't expect the meeting with a new legian to be...So boring. But ofcourse, one cannot force distress upon another's choice. "Oh okay then...When you do feel like touring a castle, gimme a call? Or well...You could just come to my room. It's near the kitchen, so it should be quite simple to find." Sophie said as she stood up once again.

"Oh...But I do suppose I can show you what a butterfly is. It's one of the powers I've discovered for myself! It's not very useful...But it sure is pretty. Just watch..." Sophie said as she closed her eyes.

Suddenly, a small glowing blue magic circle appeared under her feet, giving a warm, and peaceful feeling off it's aura. As she raised her hand and opened her eyes, she then began to speak in a powerful, yet. "I summon...The spirit of thy heart... Awaken!"

As a glittering tiny light appeared, it came out of a form of a small, creature with glossamer wings similar to her own. It began fluttering around Sophie, and gently perching itself on her hand.

Sophie smiled as she scratched her head. "Well...It's not supposedly impressive to summon such a small creature. But Lady Reus says once I get more experienced in my spell casting, I will be able to conjure even more with the incantation." Sophie chuckled as she little creature to flight once again, this time fluttering aboe Matagn. "See, they aren't scary at all."
 

Ang3licMnMs

Astounding Celebrator


Storei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:32 pm


Mata simply took one look at the miniature Sophie, widened his red eyes, shrieked in absolute terror and scrambled up from his spot on the floor, bolting away down the corridor, away from this strange little fluttering thing! Where did it come from?! How could she do that?! Why was it there?! Could they come out of no where and take upon him by the millions!?! Even a small thing terrified the kirin legian, so unexpectedly drawn out from thin air. Supposedly, when he learned more and got used to his new world, would Matangn end his paranoia and sink into his true personality.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:51 pm


Sophie sighed, and slumped down onto her knees. "Nevermind little one, you may leave." Sophie said as she gestured the little creature to leave. The butterfly simply vanished in a puff of glittering dust, and Sophie slowly walked over to the corridor.

"Okay, okay, I've sent it away." Sophie said as she scratched her head. "You know, I should have a talk with Claus. When I was manifested, I wasn't so...Um, doubty?" Sopphie said as she held her chin.

She then simply turned around, and headed back for the stairs. Obviously, she had to wait until Matagn was well educated enough, to actually have a decent conversation with him.

"Um...Matagn, I think I'm going to leave now." She called as she headed down the stairs. "It was very nice meeting you, and I hope to see you soon. I'm getting a bit hungry myself, so...I'll come visit another time?"
 

Ang3licMnMs

Astounding Celebrator


Storei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:08 pm


Shuddering, Mata stuffed himself into a corner where he heard her voice, "Bye S-Sophie! I'll see you a-another t-time." The little kirin boy rubbed his eyes fiercely and pondered over everything he just experienced. The way she treated him, made Matangn believe that he had a lot more studying to do  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:15 pm


Lythol never really got a chance to see his owner, he just dissapeared in a puff of smoke which was pretty awesome. Being alone in the place means that he has lots of freedom and he can just explore.

After several falls and parts suddenly disappearing, he finally got around most of the place. He look around the corner and a huge pair of stairs and decided to go up it to take a look
 

Anti-Dri


Ang3licMnMs

Astounding Celebrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:25 pm


Sophie gave a slight smile to herself and jumped off her feet, and began fluttering down the stairs. "I'll see you later, Mata..."

Sophie's eyes went wide as she saw a vibrant humanoid, with a some what devious grin on his face. Something, unlike Matagn, didn't seem very...Good.

"Oh...Um...Excuse me sir." Sophie said as she gave a slight bow with her head. "Who are you?"
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:33 pm


Lythol looked at the direction the voice is coming from. "Wow, a butterfly fairy lady thingy... Ow ow ow....Head hurts"he shook his head a little and look back.

"I might be fragment of your imagination" he gave a soft giggle and disappeared for a while before appearing "or I could just be someone named Lythol
 

Anti-Dri

Reply
M A G I . C O U N C I L :: journals and meetings

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//