Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angels, Demons and Half-demons Guild of Complete and Utter A

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Rp place~
Cosplay bar! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CzarinaJeannette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:37 am


Kasumi: Would you like to dance, and after that, have a cup of tea? heart
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:40 pm


She smiled. "Of course," she took Kasumi's hand.

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


CzarinaJeannette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:38 am


(As Kasumi T.)

Kasumi: Oh my! (feels good as you lead me in a hot, yet slow dance) Dancing with another girl is nice 'bridal training'. Do you think so, Vesta-sempai?

(As Jeannette)

While Nabs Tendo would be closer to me later on (and some fun sexy stuff happens too), Nabiki too would dance with me outside in our stocking feet.

Fortunately, I brought along one of my party dresses to wear with my ballet tights. Nabs worn an off the shoulder Chinese dress.

Nabs: I would love to be with you lots, Jeannette-sempai. But first, I'm itching to have a romance dance with you in my ballet tights and my new Chinese party dress. Okay with you?

Me: Okay. If you want, please lead.

Nabs: Okay, but I get first tongue-kiss with you as well!

(Soon, after a passionate cuddle, Nabs let me in an energetic dance routine combining some ballet as well as some nice foxtrot like dance.)

Nabs finished the dance in a graceful ballerina pose, and I was picked up while I did the splits, toes pointed and twirled in the air. Then she put me down in the "Dying Swan" final pose while lovingly stared at a Nabiki Tendo on the point of giving me a passionate kiss.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:46 pm


Vesta blushed alittle. "I wouldn't realy know..." she smiled. she did a small twirl as they danced.

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


CzarinaJeannette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:53 am


[As Kasumi, your 'special K'!]

I finish in a sexy pose, doing the splits on the floor. Good thing Jeannette's cousin Ayane from Australia showed me how to do the splits.

"You up for more...lesbian bridal 'training'?" I asked politely. "If you're up to it, let's have a cup of tea and after that, your special K, Kasumi Tendo would like to do a sexy kind of bridal training or something."

(I think, "Oh my! Vesta, you're so sexy!" to myself.)

[As Jeannette]

Nabiki Tendo and I share a passionate deep tongue kiss while in our final poses from our dance.

"Sweet Nabiki!" heart
"Jeannette!" (sighs, then we stand up and cuddle close)

Nabs rises up on her toes and I lean on the wall of her porch.

"You're a good dancer, Jeannette-hime, but the Nabster wants to spice things up."
"What do you have in mind, Sweet Nabiki Tendo?" I sexily asked.
"Shhh...whatever it is, you're gonna love it!" she said with a cool passionate tone in her voice and I tongue kissed her back, looking deep in her big cute green eyes, and stroking her nice bobbed auburn hair.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:53 pm


((lol))
"Um... ok?" she replyed inocently. "Lets do it then."

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


CzarinaJeannette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:43 am


(OOC: Nabiki and Jeannette want to get really close to each other. If you want to follow their juicy lesbian sessions, PM me and the love story to warm Nabiki's heart may resume)

(As your "Special K".)

Me: I'm gonna give myself a geisha makeup test. You go get the oolong ready, Vesta-hime.

(quickly changes into a kimono, tabi socks and lets my long brown hair down)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:47 am


"'kay," she walked over to behind the bar and put some water on the stove.

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


CzarinaJeannette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:04 am


I finish putting on the geisha makeup. I take a moment to look at me, then apply lippy to my lips. It's red lipstick, btw.

"I hope Vesta likes that!" heart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:30 pm


"You comeing?" she asked adding the tea leaves.

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


CzarinaJeannette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:47 am


(As Special K, Kasumi Tendo herself.)

"Coming!" I called. "Just gotta adjust my obi."

(Lucky for you, Vesta, I picked a kimono that was sexy, yet showed off a bit of my legs for you.)

I finished adjusting my obi, then hurried to the tea drinking area. I sat down in a zazen pose on my tabi sock clad feet, then assumed a gentle meditative like smile and facial expression.

"I wonder if soon, Vesta's gonna hit on me?" I wondered. "Kasumi dear, soon you will know the fun of lesbian dating and how good it will feel when she slips you the tongue." heart

I blush, unable at first to contain my passion for Vesta-hime, just before I calm myself as she finally brings in the tea.

(Is she wearing a kimono?)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:46 pm


((yes, a long black one))
She set the tea down on the table, and smiled pleased. "I don't think we had a proper introduction... Kasumi wasn't it?" she asked in a soft tone.

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


CzarinaJeannette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:36 am


(Small update: Jeannette and Nabiki are going to a lesbian geisha nightclub, for some dancing and fun, then they'll go for a romantic stroll. After that...well...PM me and we'll see if they go to bed together.)

(As Kasumi)

Me: Oh my...I like your hot kimono. Anyway...(blushes as I'm attracted to you, but at first can't find the words to say it)...yes I'm Kasumi Tendo. Mmmm...this oolong is good. BTW...I have secretly...wanting to...take a les...a...lesbian...a lesbian...f-f-f-fiancee to be my girlfriend. I want to do more than look after the Tendo Dojo. I'm a young woman with needs, both normal, romantic and I have some sexual needs I want to fulfill. I think you could help me with my love life and friendship, Vesta. (takes a relaxing sip) Got any rice crackers, Vesta-hime?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:14 am


She blushed bright pink. "fiancee?" she asked walking back over to find the crackers.

vesta_vesves_star
Captain


CzarinaJeannette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:41 am


When Vesta's back is turned...I sexily adjusted my kimono a bit. I said to Vesta, "You don't have to go steady now if you don't want to, but if you want to, let me know, okay?"

I sexily pouted my geisha lips and winked, then waited for the sexy Vesta to return with my rice crackers.

("Oh Vesta...if I get the chance..." a sexy part of my mind wanted to speak, "...this Tendo Sister of Love would like to kiss you so passionately." I wanted her so hotly. But for now, I would play the ditzy, yet sexy elder Tendo Sistah I was born to be, and when Vesta feels the love with me, I will make my move of lesbian love and make her feel good.)

I wonder if you ever think sexy things of me when you are alone, Vesta. If not, make a few things that are sexy about me so I can have something to look forward to.

(PM me, for a juicy yuri love scene with Nabiki and Jeannette. I think they're making plans to go to a hotel for the night. Don't worry, I got Nabiki's text message so I'll know she's spending some sexy time with Jeannette.)
Reply
Rp place~

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//