Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:32 pm


heh, when I was speaking 1337 in IMs for a while, one of my friends finally told me she thought it was some weird language I had made up myself xp and so, hence she brought upon herself the telling of the history of 1337 story....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:34 pm


heh! my rents alway say i do the wierdest things

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:34 am


ah!, but not until you've gotten to the point I'm at-where not only your parents, but all of your friends parents too say that-have you truely suceeded in obtaning weird as not just an adjective about you any more, but it is now more of your status. 3nodding *nods wisely*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:40 am


I u53 4 5implifi3d v3rsi0n 0f l337 bec4u53 I 4m n07 flu3n7 in i7 y37. redface
But, I 4m w0rking 0n i7! xd
M34nwhil3, I 700k 4 p33k 47 7h3 M3g4570re. It i5 5\/\/337!!! heart
H0\/\/3v3r, I mu57 b3 p47i3n7 b3c4u53 I liv3 in C4n4d4 4nd unf0rtun4t3ly th3y'r3 5till \/\/0rking 0n 5hipping n' 5tuff t0 h3r3. crying

Desriak


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:20 pm


haha, the simplified 1337 amuses me-some times, its an "e" sometimes, its a "3", sometimes the word is spelled with a "w" sometimes with "\/\/" xp
yup, the MT store has some cool stuff 3nodding *likes some of the shirts and that bag like Piro has* Too bad out of country shipping is so weird to arrange.....
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:59 pm


Im n00 and I only speak 1337 sumtimes...hello

Kwilik


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:51 am


*waves "hello" to Kwilik* tis ok if you don't speak 1337 too much. So long as your not in a topic especialy devoted to 1337 speaking, it doesn't matter and you can type normaly, like we do in most posts with only scattered bits of 1337.....though, when I DO use 1337, ! 533/\/\ 70 (0/\/|=|_|53 73|-| |-|311 0|_|7 0|= /\/\057 ?30?13 gonk .....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:08 pm


5vF !lVl lV3w 50 lVlx 1337 !5 q00P((sup im new so my leet is poor))!5 !7((is it))

Tatsu-ya


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:07 pm


well, your 1337 is unique atleast xp first time 've seen an "X" used as a "Y" heh! if you want a little help with 1337 , I have written a code of letter translation in the sugestions topic here that you can read 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:28 pm


Kwilik
Im n00 and I only speak 1337 sumtimes...hello

konichiwa! i'm Luna ph34r m4 l33t n3k0 sk!llz!!!

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Beru Katori

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:39 pm


Don't speak 1337, but can translate! Huge MT fan and Happy I could join up!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:31 pm


hey! hello! and welcome. We're all happy j00 could join too (I think I can speak for everybody when I say that xp )

bluecherry
Vice Captain


MidgetxPie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:56 pm


HI!! I can't officially speak l33+ but I do know some words...i mostly translate it though...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:57 pm


im new and megatokyo rocks!!!!!!!

pastremnants


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:45 pm


indeed it does 3nodding read the latest page yet?
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//