|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl Crew
|
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:43 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:21 am
Oh quit with the bashing of Lee Sooman already -_- There's such things as RUMOURS, you know.
As for his "plans" to make Suju a gigantic project, like the Johnny's Entertainment of the J-Pop world, Lee Sooman often throws things like this out there, sees how the fans react,and then DOESN'T GO THROUGH WITH IT.
Don't forget - we're the fans, we're the ones who help him earn his money. If we don't buy, if we don't enjoy, if we don't go see - he doesn't earn money.
So he's really not gonna go ahead with something that NO fan likes. Why? Because he's a smart business man, that's why.
So don't worry~ Super Junior will stay 13 members. If he wants some kind of huge, rotating, talent project, he'll do it without pissing all the Suju fans off.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:26 am
Kim Junsu...: Thanks for the links. heart ummm... Are they in english? *goes off and checks* @zeehondpunk: *raises hand in defense* I never bashed him! >.<
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:28 am
Redeim Kim Junsu...: Thanks for the links. heart ummm... Are they in english? *goes off and checks* @zeehondpunk: *raises hand in defense* I never bashed him! >.< yup
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:29 am
eek Someone's awake. I saw zeehondpunk on too, but I dunno if they're still on. *just to stay on topic* Hee Chul. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:05 pm
Redeim eek Someone's awake. I saw zeehondpunk on too, but I dunno if they're still on. *just to stay on topic* Hee Chul. heart That was posted at 5:29pm my time so yes, I was still awake and on XD And I never said you bashed him, in fact I'm not entirely sure who I felt was bashing him, and I don't care enough to go back and look XD; I just get sooo tired of seeing "e___e LEE SOO MAN SUCKS" or "Lee Soo Man ... e___e" type comments about the guy. Some fangirls just latch onto anything and take it as truth ^__^;; really bugs me sometimes~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:21 pm
Wow. Where do you live? *lives in California* I know what you mean, you never know what will happen until it happens, especially in media world, you know what I'm trying to say? @.@
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:03 pm
♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
「 HarHar 」
Dx I wasn`t bashing. I was just mad at the fact that he would do that. But I understand...
----
♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:32 am
Redeim Wow. Where do you live? *lives in California* I know what you mean, you never know what will happen until it happens, especially in media world, you know what I'm trying to say? @.@ I live in England ^.^ But yes, you never do know what'll happen until it happens when it comes to the entertainment world. JenJen Dx I wasn`t bashing. I was just mad at the fact that he would do that. But I understand... It's okay to be annoyed at something you hear SM is planning on doing but ... that's all it was. A PLAN. Just like there was a PLAN to rotate Super Junior members in and out of smaller groups, but that never went forward because all of the fans got shitty about it. If the fans are pissed at something, SM won't do it, because SM isn't stupid. Maybe I only understand this because I'm older ^__^; I know that sounds very condescending but the more I'm involved in the K-Pop fandom, the more I believe it. Besides, there are TONS of rumours flying around about Lee Soo Man, like he hits people, or starves people, or any number of horrible things - and they're just that. Rumours. Rumours started by angry fans, rumours started by people who have their head somewhere other than reality, rumours started by people who hate SM the company. Lee Soo Man knows what he's doing, and Lee Soo Man treats all of his trainees with the respect that they deserve as human beings. If he's strict, or harsh, or demanding, its because they're his trainees. It's his job. He's supposed to make them a success. So when you hear about Lee Soo Man "forcing" trainees to lose weight, you can blame the fans for being all over little skinny boys and girls in the first place. wink Things like that.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:40 pm
I want to go England. ;_;
Wow. Inspirational messages. How old are you? *question question* What.... amzingly horrid rumors. sweatdrop >.>
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:31 pm
I'll be 23 later on this month smile
And there's a lot of even worse rumors about Lee Soo Man and the way he treats his trainees >_> Weird thing is, that there's pretty much no actual proper, reliable source for most of the rumours that get thrown around, other than "I heard from" or "I read on" or "My friend translated this from this forum and ..." So it's kinda scary how EASILY some people will believe things like this.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:53 pm
Aww... I'll be eighteen on feb. 18. 3nodding Wow. That's like, lame in the sense of the people who believe it. I'm just like: -.- "Whatever...." although, with the whole rumor of SuJu going to 100 members, I was like, " crying It's big enough, please let it be a rumor..." So yeah.... I'm the kind of person that's like, don't believe till I see it, I guess... ... or see it on Wiki. sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:00 pm
Well, the 100 member thing isn't a rumour as such I don't think, I'm pretty sure it was said officially - but still, SM won't do it, because the fans are pissed about it.
I don't believe things until I see them though either XD
Like SM was SUPPOSEDLY going to put a 6th member in TVXQ. APPARENTLY it was officially announced - I'm not sure, because I wasn't in the fandom at the time. But hey, the fans all got pissed off, and guess what? TVXQ still has only five members XD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:09 pm
Aha, really? oh yeah. There was also that rumor they were gonna take out JaeJoong and replace him with a Chinese member for the Chinese concerts. >.> That never happened either.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:41 pm
100 members!!! @__@ I'd be so lost. It didn't take me that long to memorize 13 but 100... I'm scared. It would be cool to have somethign that big but how would they all get screne time?!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|