Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply A Nightmare before Christmas Guild!
NIGHTMARE MUSIC VIDEO!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
  YEAH!!!!!!!
  no.((Me:Have you no soul!?!))
  ...........Cool
View Results

0M e w_s l y0
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:12 pm


Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel

*blinks and stares* Hi Mrs. Person who has a hat :3
... >> << >> *steals all of your candy and hat* *runs away laughing maniacally*

Sushi is a girl, and you can call her Barrel here.((Crew nicknames.)) I'm Lock! mrgreen

who we talkin' bout what now? o_o

Invader_Sushi, her crew nickname is Barrel, mine is Lock!

You're Lock? *GASPS and backs away * DON'T HIT ME! ><

~Evil smile~ Whats makes you think I would?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:03 pm


Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel

*blinks and stares* Hi Mrs. Person who has a hat :3
... >> << >> *steals all of your candy and hat* *runs away laughing maniacally*

Sushi is a girl, and you can call her Barrel here.((Crew nicknames.)) I'm Lock! mrgreen

who we talkin' bout what now? o_o

Invader_Sushi, her crew nickname is Barrel, mine is Lock!

You're Lock? *GASPS and backs away * DON'T HIT ME! ><

~Evil smile~ Whats makes you think I would?

You have a evil plunger of doom o-o *backs up into a corner*

Oogies_Boy_Barrel


0M e w_s l y0
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:09 pm


Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel

who we talkin' bout what now? o_o

Invader_Sushi, her crew nickname is Barrel, mine is Lock!

You're Lock? *GASPS and backs away * DON'T HIT ME! ><

~Evil smile~ Whats makes you think I would?

You have a evil plunger of doom o-o *backs up into a corner*

No I don't. ~Puts plunger behind back~
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:13 pm


Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel

who we talkin' bout what now? o_o

Invader_Sushi, her crew nickname is Barrel, mine is Lock!

You're Lock? *GASPS and backs away * DON'T HIT ME! ><

~Evil smile~ Whats makes you think I would?

You have a evil plunger of doom o-o *backs up into a corner*

No I don't. ~Puts plunger behind back~

*pulls out sling shot, shooting rapid fire*

Oogies_Boy_Barrel


Ninja-Number-Three

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:17 pm


Looks about confused then sneakly stelas back hr hat and candy, "W00t! Mew- dont kil him, k?" unwraps a lollipop.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:55 pm


Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel

You're Lock? *GASPS and backs away * DON'T HIT ME! ><

~Evil smile~ Whats makes you think I would?

You have a evil plunger of doom o-o *backs up into a corner*

No I don't. ~Puts plunger behind back~

*pulls out sling shot, shooting rapid fire*

~Moves out of the way~ I won't. ~Fingures crossed~

0M e w_s l y0
Captain


Ninja-Number-Three

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:02 am


Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel
Mew_GaarasGirl
Oogies_Boy_Barrel

You're Lock? *GASPS and backs away * DON'T HIT ME! ><

~Evil smile~ Whats makes you think I would?

You have a evil plunger of doom o-o *backs up into a corner*

No I don't. ~Puts plunger behind back~

*pulls out sling shot, shooting rapid fire*

~Moves out of the way~ I won't. ~Fingures crossed~
Looks behind you, "I dont trust you...." =_=;
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:49 pm


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beG2Tt-jFZo "im too sexy"

Sora lives on
Crew


Ninja-Number-Three

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:54 am


PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:46 pm


Mew_GaarasGirl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-egWw2OlVQ
New one!
i love that one!!

MissWear

Reply
A Nightmare before Christmas Guild!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//