Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
So, what's in YOUR wallet? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:14 am


Eliscard
You actually wrote my number down? xD
Feel free to call me some time.

You even called me by my nickname, and I have yet to actually talk to you. x3

I'm just too lazy to write your whole name xd

and I had to note it, cuz the comp is in the basement, and the phone is on the second floor sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:24 am


A couple gift certificate cards.
A few membership cards (Library, Air Miles, Blockbuster, Claire's, Spencer's, etc.)
Driver's ID.
Campus Student ID.
Care Card
Debit Card
Birth Certificate

Crimson Teardrop


Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:46 pm


~A printed picture of Eriko Hatsune (my favorite model heart )
~A picture of my cat, Carb. heart
~My student ID card at the institute.
~A small pad of Post-Its, with 6 sheets left.
~Recipt from a package I sent on express mail.
~A ticket from my cousin's fundraiser event.
~A piece of paper with my medley list on the Guitar Freaks/Drum Mania games ( read: songs that I can actually finish. sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:05 pm


O _o

I am not going through my purse, I know I have a lot of crap in it. But I'll try and name a few things that I know are in there.

Make up bag
A pen
Hair elastics
Hair clips
My wallet that has no money. crying But full of piccies :3 and of course my driver's license and credit card.


Uhm.. yeah.. >_>

Oh, and I sometimes have my MP3 Player in there..

Jacii


Kodenzbogen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:13 am


In my purse:
A mirror
Lip gloss surprised
Blue iPod mini
Lotion
A pen
My wallet, which has:
-1 library card
-1 movie ticket stub
-Dust
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:27 am


Umm...
My DCI identification card
My school idetification pass
About 1100 pesos (100 us dollars)
And the password of something...


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


Missanu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:00 am


A few coins, maybe a dollar.
Library card
Old keychain.

I don't use my wallet much. I keep the money in a glass bottle that originally was for water called "voss". There's about 15 dollars in there, but because my parents owe me some money it's more like 25 or 30 dollars. Digital camera funds :3.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:18 pm


Probally a whole lot of crap, but I cleaned my wallet out about a month ago so not as much as usual. Here goes:

A little steel heart that is just like one of those nasty valentines hearts that says Snog Me on it, Wisconsin Photo ID, and Photo Drivers Instruction permit, Bank card, virgin prepay number card, smokers discount buyers card for a local store, A picture of my son, social security card, blockbuster rental card, A picture of my old pitbull, hollywood video card,an old school pic of my sister, slot machine points card from a local indian casino, three frequent buyers discount cards from s**t topic that my friend filled for me when he worked there, Video rental card from the supermarket, some chicks phone number, a fourtuine cooke paper that says "You are one of the people who will go places in life", fishing licensce, library card, two tax stamps off of packs of Russian Camel filter cigarettes, four cigarette coupons, my insurance card, two business cards, and two filled cards that gives you $1.00 in gas for buying 10 gallons of milk.

Kad Skirata


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:43 pm


In my real wallet. The one I never use because it's large. It's about an inch thick and the width of two normal playing cards laid down side by side. Not so that it's long and skinny. But... More square... Kinda. Well as I was saying, in my real wallet. I have:

-A quarter, a dime, a nickel, and a penny. Total: $0.46
-03/04 Go Card
-Arcade Card [Playdium]: 0 credits

In my other wallet. Which is more of a change purse. But it looks nicer and I don't have to spend and hour and unsucessfully try to shove it down my pocket. I have

-A Five, four quarters, three dimes, a nickel, and three pennies. Total: $6.38
-My house key
-A key to my Aunt's house. Just in case
-My proof of certified babysitting card. sweatdrop
-04/05 Go Card
-Arcade Card [Playdium]: 86 credits. If I'm not mistaken
-Arcade Card [A small place in North Van... Forget what it's called]: 18 games.
-$1 McDonald's Certificate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:03 pm


I don't use wallets, I use pockets. I have a Pucca change purse that I use for lunch money at school sometimes, I only keep it in my back pack though, and it's usually empty. ;~;

MissMiyazawa


Mara-ani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:33 am


I have one of those bottomless Mary Poppins carpet bags that things go in....... but don't always come out.

I have - keys, various keycards, gum, m&m's, a cheese stick??, uni papers, a pen, notebook, some small plastic bags?, half a magic deck, a pacifier, some toy cards, a nappy, a packet of tiny teddies, a spare set of keys, my student ID, a packet of tissues, a personal alarm, my mobile phone that I wish would disappear, some reciepts, a layby docket, a glue stick and a bag of dyed feathers.
Pity I'm not McGuyver, I could build a house with all that. xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:07 am


Mara-ani
I have one of those bottomless Mary Poppins carpet bags that things go in....... but don't always come out.

I have - keys, various keycards, gum, m&m's, a cheese stick??, uni papers, a pen, notebook, some small plastic bags?, half a magic deck, a pacifier, some toy cards, a nappy, a packet of tiny teddies, a spare set of keys, my student ID, a packet of tissues, a personal alarm, my mobile phone that I wish would disappear, some reciepts, a layby docket, a glue stick and a bag of dyed feathers.
Pity I'm not McGuyver, I could build a house with all that. xd


XDDDDDD

Yeah, I hear ya. :3
When I get bags, I like lots of pockets. But when I have those pockets, I can't stand them not having any use, so I have to have at least one thing in every pocket.
Hence, I usually have a variety of many things in my bags, as much as the pockets allow. biggrin DDDDD

ihm


Mara-ani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:17 am


The one upside to being a packrat is that sometimes you find things at oppurtune times. I once found $50 in a winter coat that I didn't remember losing! 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:20 am


XDDDD
Yeah!

I haven't found any money that I've hid away... and I don't remember hiding any?_?

Aide from thirty cents in a teddy bear's backpack, but that hardly counts now, does it? Especially since I put it there yesterday. X333

ihm


Coach Z

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:30 am


My ID
My ATM card.
My library card. gonk
A receipt from a digital cam I bought.
...2 Dilbert comic strips...
A bus pass.
20 euros
15 dollars
A list of phone numbers.
A peice of paper with my friend address.
D=
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//