Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:34 pm


*sits down and watches the catfight, pulling out popcorn* O.o;;
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:28 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

It`s not a cat fight.
I was just telling her that I can post if I want because in the rules that jonizzle wrote,
she said to be active and post. And so that`s what I`m doing.


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Xenhart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:36 pm


Redeim
*sits down and watches the catfight, pulling out popcorn* O.o;;

we are not cats fighting anyays im allergic to cats >.<
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:16 am



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD Hehe... sweatdrop

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:34 pm


*sweat* That was just a lack of words moment.....
Now I want popcorn. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:09 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Lol.
I just bought popcorn today. :]] xD

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:30 am


I still want popcorn. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:59 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Me too.
So tasty. :]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:05 am


It's making me realize how long it's been since I've had popcorn. *cries*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:08 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
I`m going to eat popcorn on Saturday because me going to watcha movie. Isn`t that spiffy? :]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:57 pm


Ack. Now I wanna watch a movie too. xd : I haven't done that since Pirates
2 came out. >> Before school started. Okay, I'm going to a movie
tomorrow. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:21 pm


Yeah okay so jonizzle said in the rules that you should post and be active - but I don't think that she was giving the ok for continual off topic posting.

This is meant to be a thread about getting to know the band ...

cmon guys, seriously ^__^;

EDIT: wow, wtf, [.`JenJen`.] you are a mod of this guild? I really wouldn't have thought it. I mod and admin several things (not on here), and I don't understand how a mod can think that it's okay to spam and take something off topic ^.^'' The bump thread is there for a reason ... is it really unreasonable to request that threads be kept somewhat on topic????

zeehondpunk


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:06 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

@zeehondpunk-
I was about to say that we were off topic but then I had to go shopping.
hehe...sorry about that. sweatdrop



Anyways, to get to know the band easily, is to search on wiki.
It basically says almost everything about the band there.

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:26 pm


In my opinion, the problem with some of these topics is that we can only
stay on topic for so long before we run out of things to type about.

And I think I've pretty much got identifying all the member down. ^.^ (Two
months after discovering their greatness... stare )

-off topic- I got to go see Open Season today with Velexa and her dad~
I got my popcorn. ^.^ heart But we were being weird because we weren't
used to understanding the language being spoken on screen without needing
subtitles. sweatdrop

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:02 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Agreed. I agree with you totally.
:]]

HAHAHAHA. xD That`s like how I am.
If I don`t understand I knew subtitles....IN ENGLISH!
xD

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//