Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Turtles Paradise
~RENOVATIONS!~ Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

schochioman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:45 am


Eclipse of Origin
The creator would be the old guild leader, who is no longer a part of the guild. He left quite a while ago. Thus, Amy was the bartender, and was then served full duty of bartender, creator, employee, etc, and generally full rule over the thread.

So if anything, Her decision about banning alchemy must have been a wise one. I would have no problem with your alchemy if you used it properly and not a cheap knock-off that can defy the rules of alchemy stated.


blah blah blah. amy left her rules are gone with her
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:36 am


schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
No. We are NOT getting rid of the sign. you want to know why?
...
...
...
Becuase the original roleplayers of Turtles Paradise hated your alchemy. Being that I am one of them, I countinue to serve in their cause. Sure I used it too, but I stopped after being told to. I bet you've been waiting for them to get tired of you and leave, just so you can start over with new people and tear up their sanity as well.

and don't say its my fault, too. As I was rarely ever there before two weeks ago.

yeah that's really my goal alright rolleyes

thonek

I personally don't think there should be any restrictions, unless the creator made that way.


yes and the CREATOR said nothing about no alchemy


So if the creator left and the rules are gone with him, thus AMY would by next in line, and if her rules go too, then I guess my rules should go because I'm the person who's been here the longest who isn't a selfish, stupid, off-topic brat. Seriously Sochio. you need to GROW UP! One does not post about video games IN A FFVII BAR, WHERE THEY DO NOT EXIST!!! One does not post about alchemy IN AN FFVII BAR, WHERE IT DOES NOT EXIST!! Magick and the sort are ok, but Alchemy has no place in FFVII, as your whole idea of alchemy is from Full Metal Alchemist, which is nothing similar to what alchemy is. I've played with you so far, but that is the last straw. ALCHEMY WAS, AND IS THE SEARCH OF A CHEMICAL WAY TO TURN LEAD INTO GOLD BY MIXING IT WITH OTHER ELEMENTS AND SUCH!!!! MANY THINGS WERE FOUND THROUGH THE IDEA OF ALCHEMY, BUT NONE WERE INTENDED TO HAPPEN!

Lost ln My Thoughts

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

schochioman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:10 pm


Eclipse of Origin
schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
No. We are NOT getting rid of the sign. you want to know why?
...
...
...
Becuase the original roleplayers of Turtles Paradise hated your alchemy. Being that I am one of them, I countinue to serve in their cause. Sure I used it too, but I stopped after being told to. I bet you've been waiting for them to get tired of you and leave, just so you can start over with new people and tear up their sanity as well.

and don't say its my fault, too. As I was rarely ever there before two weeks ago.

yeah that's really my goal alright rolleyes

thonek

I personally don't think there should be any restrictions, unless the creator made that way.


yes and the CREATOR said nothing about no alchemy


So if the creator left and the rules are gone with him, thus AMY would by next in line, and if her rules go too, then I guess my rules should go because I'm the person who's been here the longest who isn't a selfish, stupid, off-topic brat. Seriously Sochio. you need to GROW UP! One does not post about video games IN A FFVII BAR, WHERE THEY DO NOT EXIST!!! One does not post about alchemy IN AN FFVII BAR, WHERE IT DOES NOT EXIST!! Magick and the sort are ok, but Alchemy has no place in FFVII, as your whole idea of alchemy is from Full Metal Alchemist, which is nothing similar to what alchemy is. I've played with you so far, but that is the last straw. ALCHEMY WAS, AND IS THE SEARCH OF A CHEMICAL WAY TO TURN LEAD INTO GOLD BY MIXING IT WITH OTHER ELEMENTS AND SUCH!!!! MANY THINGS WERE FOUND THROUGH THE IDEA OF ALCHEMY, BUT NONE WERE INTENDED TO HAPPEN!

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:44 pm


schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
No. We are NOT getting rid of the sign. you want to know why?
...
...
...
Becuase the original roleplayers of Turtles Paradise hated your alchemy. Being that I am one of them, I countinue to serve in their cause. Sure I used it too, but I stopped after being told to. I bet you've been waiting for them to get tired of you and leave, just so you can start over with new people and tear up their sanity as well.

and don't say its my fault, too. As I was rarely ever there before two weeks ago.

yeah that's really my goal alright rolleyes

thonek

I personally don't think there should be any restrictions, unless the creator made that way.


yes and the CREATOR said nothing about no alchemy


So if the creator left and the rules are gone with him, thus AMY would by next in line, and if her rules go too, then I guess my rules should go because I'm the person who's been here the longest who isn't a selfish, stupid, off-topic brat. Seriously Sochio. you need to GROW UP! One does not post about video games IN A FFVII BAR, WHERE THEY DO NOT EXIST!!! One does not post about alchemy IN AN FFVII BAR, WHERE IT DOES NOT EXIST!! Magick and the sort are ok, but Alchemy has no place in FFVII, as your whole idea of alchemy is from Full Metal Alchemist, which is nothing similar to what alchemy is. I've played with you so far, but that is the last straw. ALCHEMY WAS, AND IS THE SEARCH OF A CHEMICAL WAY TO TURN LEAD INTO GOLD BY MIXING IT WITH OTHER ELEMENTS AND SUCH!!!! MANY THINGS WERE FOUND THROUGH THE IDEA OF ALCHEMY, BUT NONE WERE INTENDED TO HAPPEN!

YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M AN IDIOT! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME REALIZE MY IMMATURE STUPIDITY!!!
(( because you didn't reply, I have inserted your reply for you ))

Lost ln My Thoughts

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

schochioman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:03 pm


Eclipse of Origin
schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
No. We are NOT getting rid of the sign. you want to know why?
...
...
...
Becuase the original roleplayers of Turtles Paradise hated your alchemy. Being that I am one of them, I countinue to serve in their cause. Sure I used it too, but I stopped after being told to. I bet you've been waiting for them to get tired of you and leave, just so you can start over with new people and tear up their sanity as well.

and don't say its my fault, too. As I was rarely ever there before two weeks ago.

yeah that's really my goal alright rolleyes

thonek

I personally don't think there should be any restrictions, unless the creator made that way.


yes and the CREATOR said nothing about no alchemy


So if the creator left and the rules are gone with him, thus AMY would by next in line, and if her rules go too, then I guess my rules should go because I'm the person who's been here the longest who isn't a selfish, stupid, off-topic brat. Seriously Sochio. you need to GROW UP! One does not post about video games IN A FFVII BAR, WHERE THEY DO NOT EXIST!!! One does not post about alchemy IN AN FFVII BAR, WHERE IT DOES NOT EXIST!! Magick and the sort are ok, but Alchemy has no place in FFVII, as your whole idea of alchemy is from Full Metal Alchemist, which is nothing similar to what alchemy is. I've played with you so far, but that is the last straw. ALCHEMY WAS, AND IS THE SEARCH OF A CHEMICAL WAY TO TURN LEAD INTO GOLD BY MIXING IT WITH OTHER ELEMENTS AND SUCH!!!! MANY THINGS WERE FOUND THROUGH THE IDEA OF ALCHEMY, BUT NONE WERE INTENDED TO HAPPEN!

YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M AN IDIOT! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME REALIZE MY IMMATURE STUPIDITY!!!
(( because you didn't reply, I have inserted your reply for you ))

yeah right like that's ever going to happen
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:23 pm


schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
schochioman

yeah that's really my goal alright rolleyes



yes and the CREATOR said nothing about no alchemy


So if the creator left and the rules are gone with him, thus AMY would by next in line, and if her rules go too, then I guess my rules should go because I'm the person who's been here the longest who isn't a selfish, stupid, off-topic brat. Seriously Sochio. you need to GROW UP! One does not post about video games IN A FFVII BAR, WHERE THEY DO NOT EXIST!!! One does not post about alchemy IN AN FFVII BAR, WHERE IT DOES NOT EXIST!! Magick and the sort are ok, but Alchemy has no place in FFVII, as your whole idea of alchemy is from Full Metal Alchemist, which is nothing similar to what alchemy is. I've played with you so far, but that is the last straw. ALCHEMY WAS, AND IS THE SEARCH OF A CHEMICAL WAY TO TURN LEAD INTO GOLD BY MIXING IT WITH OTHER ELEMENTS AND SUCH!!!! MANY THINGS WERE FOUND THROUGH THE IDEA OF ALCHEMY, BUT NONE WERE INTENDED TO HAPPEN!

YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M AN IDIOT! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME REALIZE MY IMMATURE STUPIDITY!!!
(( because you didn't reply, I have inserted your reply for you ))

yeah right like that's ever going to happen
But it did. becuase that is what you are making every thing with your "blah blah blah"

Lost ln My Thoughts

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:37 pm


seriously, cool down.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:42 pm


Eclipse of Origin
schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
schochioman
Eclipse of Origin
schochioman

yeah that's really my goal alright rolleyes



yes and the CREATOR said nothing about no alchemy


So if the creator left and the rules are gone with him, thus AMY would by next in line, and if her rules go too, then I guess my rules should go because I'm the person who's been here the longest who isn't a selfish, stupid, off-topic brat. Seriously Sochio. you need to GROW UP! One does not post about video games IN A FFVII BAR, WHERE THEY DO NOT EXIST!!! One does not post about alchemy IN AN FFVII BAR, WHERE IT DOES NOT EXIST!! Magick and the sort are ok, but Alchemy has no place in FFVII, as your whole idea of alchemy is from Full Metal Alchemist, which is nothing similar to what alchemy is. I've played with you so far, but that is the last straw. ALCHEMY WAS, AND IS THE SEARCH OF A CHEMICAL WAY TO TURN LEAD INTO GOLD BY MIXING IT WITH OTHER ELEMENTS AND SUCH!!!! MANY THINGS WERE FOUND THROUGH THE IDEA OF ALCHEMY, BUT NONE WERE INTENDED TO HAPPEN!

YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M AN IDIOT! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME REALIZE MY IMMATURE STUPIDITY!!!
(( because you didn't reply, I have inserted your reply for you ))

yeah right like that's ever going to happen
But it did. becuase that is what you are making every thing with your "blah blah blah"


i hate you, and that's the end of the arguement now stop being an a**

schochioman


Imbriumtyr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:23 am


Sorry Schochio but I agree with Eclipse. Since no form of alchemy existed in Final Fantasy VII it should not exist here in a FFVII Bar RP. It's just common sense that that would be in accordence to the guild rules to stay in the character of the world when playing in the RP Fourms.

Please just try to play by the rules. I'm sure you'll have fun with the many combinations of magics and commands that FFVII already provides.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:40 am


Imbriumtyr
Sorry Schochio but I agree with Eclipse. Since no form of alchemy existed in Final Fantasy VII it should not exist here in a FFVII Bar RP. It's just common sense that that would be in accordence to the guild rules to stay in the character of the world when playing in the RP Fourms.

Please just try to play by the rules. I'm sure you'll have fun with the many combinations of magics and commands that FFVII already provides.
educated.

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kagelong

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:19 am


It's a long shot but what about the morph materia?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:52 am


Morph materia only morphs monsters

Lost ln My Thoughts

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 pm


more important;y, it would act outside of the laws of alchemy which are inequivalent exchange.

meaning what ever he started with he would have to finish with, the morph materia doesn't follow these principals.

now lets say for example that he had found pure untouched materia that hand never been seen or touched before that followed the characteristics of what schochio does, then I'd say he's fine with that, but since he's taking something from outside the FF world, that doesn't quite fit in right not so much.


Then again my character is from a completely different dimension and doesn't exactly abide by the rules of the FF7 universe either.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:22 am


and how come we're still talking about this? ._.

schochioman


Lost ln My Thoughts

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:12 am


Because we're sexy
Reply
Turtles Paradise

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//