Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar Survival Contest 6.5 -- NOVEMBER 2010

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The ASC Archives
Day 10 - Store Items Only Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porkie Oppums

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:51 pm


anemosagkelos
I really like Seiyoku, Narcissa, Spore of the Unspoken, Porkie Oppums, Chibi Skittles, Anlina S., and Guda. 3nodding
That's a lotta people. XD;
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:52 pm


Tastick's pops off the page. heart

Porkie Oppums


Spore XP

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:58 am


anemosagkelos
I really like Seiyoku, Narcissa, Spore of the Unspoken, Porkie Oppums, Chibi Skittles, Anlina S., and Guda. 3nodding

Thank you. ^^
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:57 am


Narcissaa
LOVE Malkies and Piratesss.

Not so fond of the use of sets in some. neutral

edit From the calendar post; __...Day 08; PrismindX has been voted off.

but he's still in this round?
(this is bill)
Prismind was not supposed to have been voted off. cherry failed to submit an avatar by deadline. I'm not sure why the host who take care of that night had both cherry and prismind removed frmo the contest. By default, if someone fails to submit an avatar, there is no elimination.

ASC_Host
Captain


Spamster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:35 am


anemosagkelos
I really like Seiyoku, Narcissa, Spore of the Unspoken, Porkie Oppums, Chibi Skittles, Anlina S., and Guda. 3nodding

Thank you! heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:42 am


Porkie Oppums
Tastick's pops off the page. heart

Is that a good thing? xd

I'll say thank you, assuming it is. :] Thanks. biggrin

Tastick


Guda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:51 am


oh man, some of these are really great! xd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:26 am


I still think all the avatars are awesome >.>

Big thanks to the people that like mine. This day was kind of a challege...I'm really attached to some of my donation items. eek

Malkie

Eloquent Shapeshifter


Shanebot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:38 pm


Tastick
Porkie Oppums
Tastick's pops off the page. heart

Is that a good thing? xd

I'll say thank you, assuming it is. :] Thanks. biggrin
Yours is way cool. X3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:24 pm


Excellent avi's by Porkie and Kerrie~ xD

Crimmi


ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:28 pm


Malkie
I still think all the avatars are awesome >.>

Big thanks to the people that like mine. This day was kind of a challege...I'm really attached to some of my donation items. eek
you are not the only one sweatdrop I kept forgetting that some of my items were donations gonk
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:28 pm


Crimmi
Excellent avi's by Porkie and Kerrie~ xD
lol, stoppit you nut. rofl

Porkie Oppums


PrismindX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:54 pm


ASC_Host
Narcissaa
LOVE Malkies and Piratesss.

Not so fond of the use of sets in some. neutral

edit From the calendar post; __...Day 08; PrismindX has been voted off.

but he's still in this round?
(this is bill)
Prismind was not supposed to have been voted off. cherry failed to submit an avatar by deadline. I'm not sure why the host who take care of that night had both cherry and prismind removed frmo the contest. By default, if someone fails to submit an avatar, there is no elimination.
so am i'm still in, cause i'm kinda waiting to get some clarity on this
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:49 pm


PrismindX
so am i'm still in, cause i'm kinda waiting to get some clarity on this
sounds like you should be...since someone got DQed... :Q

Porkie Oppums

Reply
The ASC Archives

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//