Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You Got Game? A Prince of Tennis Guild
Does Anybody Like any of the Intros or Ending? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:04 am


whee I also like make you free!!! whee
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:30 pm


I love Make you free, you got game, Fly high and Wonderful days.

oh yea, dream believer.^.^

madel5566


itadaki_haneru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:47 pm


almost all of them but i like the songs:

dreaming on the radio by:ryoma echizen
kiku-chan no soran bushi by:kikumaru eiji
sempre com irmao by:fuji syuusuke,fuji yuuta
hitomi o tojite kokoro no mama boku wa kimi o omou by:fuji syuusuke
but they're neither intro nor ending songs
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:36 am


I LOVE ALL THE ENDINGS AND OPENINGS! They're so awesome. I really like Dreaming on the Radio. I have to hear all the songs sung by Ryoma himself.. well herself.. I have to get all the songs...

Chibisuke Ryoma

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

a s h l e e

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:29 pm


White Line, Wonderful Days(endings)
Fly High(opening)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:18 pm


i like white line and the new OVA opening kaeta kiseki ( i think it's kaeta) also fly high and you got game. and little sky and make you free, ok actually i like all of the openings and most of the endings

midorigurl


Gilbert_Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:12 am


I love wonderful days, white line, make you free, and you got game ^^;; Yay Kimeru
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:43 am



make you free, wonderful days, shining, and all of them lol

Ma_Re_Co_Chell


one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:18 pm


umm... I like the 2th, 7th, and 8th
I don't know the names to those songs sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:02 am


My favorite is the one that plays wonderful days.

geesh


Darkchuucu-lovii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:28 pm


I like all of them except for 2 of them thats all...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:39 pm


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Walk On by Masataka Fujishige.
It's kinda the third ending.
During the second season this was the ending for eps. 36-37,40,48.
I also like Dream Believer by Tangerine and Kaze No Tabibito by Fureai.
I like a lot of others, but not enough to mention them.

Mary Loves


tryingtodeleteacc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:01 am


I like the first opening and white line mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:35 pm


I like ALL of them!!! and the OVA openings

Darkchuucu-lovii

Reply
You Got Game? A Prince of Tennis Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//