|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:36 pm
Michiyo's eyes widened as Lucrecia said that this girl...Shizuku had a keyblade also. And then Shizuku summoned her keyblade, as Michiyo held her own keyblade...the Star Seeker a little tighter. She was unsure if this girl was a friend or a foe. She then raised her own keyblade, but made no movements to attack Shizuku. If Shizuku wanted to attack, Michiyo would wait for her to attack first.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:40 pm
She noticed a girl nearby, raising her keyblade. Using telepathy, she asked, How do I know that you are friend, or are you allies of the enemies?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:41 pm
xlilschoolgirlx Shizuku steps back. How did she know all of that? She thought to herself. I must be cautious around her... She summons her keyblade. She summoned Rustic Time and held it out. " Mehanaga, Lucretia." she stated. She smirked. "It is common curtousy to give your name after someone introduces themselves to you." she twirled the keyblade on her finger. It disappeared in her hand. "Four keyblades in one vicinity? What are the chances? I assure you, we mean no harm."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:51 pm
Pointing to the mute girl, she talked into their minds with telepathy. I am like her, mute and unable to talk. That is, except through telepathy... I am Shizuku, ninja from the Keiling clan! She bows. What do you have to prove this?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:02 pm
xlilschoolgirlx Pointing to the mute girl, she talked into their minds with telepathy. I am like her, mute and unable to talk. That is, except through telepathy... I am Shizuku, ninja from the Keiling clan! I demand you to state your side! Is your power for salvation or destruction? She bows. Lucretia sighed. 'Neither. But I destroy the heartless none the less. I find them anoying and they get in my way. So, I guess you could say that, in a way, I fight the heartless. But, in truth, I fight not for this keyblade. It does not shape my destiny. I fight for my own purposes. If this keyblade will hold me back, then I will dispose of it. ' she thought back.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:13 pm
So... what are you doing on this journey? Other than ridding the worlds of Heartless? There must be another reason why you fight. She makes her keyblade disappear.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:43 am
Michiyo lowers her hand and her keyblade disappears. She looks to Lucrecia and Shizuku as they speak to eachother through telepathy. Although Michiyo has the ability to use telepathy as well, she chooses to stay quiet for now. She crosses her arms and watches the other two, listening to their conversation.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:40 pm
My true mission is to find my twin brother... who was missing ever since... Her sentence fades. ...My family was slaughtered by the Heartless. She finished with great sadness.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:26 pm
xlilschoolgirlx My true mission is to find my twin brother... who was missing ever since... Her sentence fades. ...My family was slaughtered by the Heartless. She finished with great sadness. Lucretia's keyblade dissappeared. "Consider yourself lucky, at least you have memories to return to in the cold of the night. I have nothing, not even the comforting thought that I might one day return home. I dont know why I even exist. I have no idea who I am." she said telepathically. She looked at her robotic arm. There was a small metal plate drilled there. "Experiment 0412890. Mehanaga, Lucretia. Model 4F2E7R9 Assignment, D.E.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N." she read off of the plate. "That is all I know about myself. I was supposed to destroy. Things didnt go according to plan..." she mentally said. She lightly ran a finger over a scar on her face. She thought back to the day that she destoryed the company that made her. "My condolences. I hope that you find your brother. If you find him, never take him for grantid or let him go." she thought to her. "A family is worth more than anything." she said
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:20 pm
At least you don't remember memories that tear your heart everyday... Causing you pain. Sometimes, I wish to forget it all. To start anew... But I must find my brother! She clenches her fist.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:51 am
xlilschoolgirlx At least you don't remember memories that tear your heart everyday... Causing you pain. Sometimes, I wish to forget it all. To start anew... But I must find my brother! She clenches her fist. Lucretia clenched her fist and turned away. This girl had taken her memories for grantid. "I hope you find him." she thouht back. She walked back over to Michiyo and sat down on the crate near Amon. With one swift motion, she pulled on a chain on her , sending the coffin on her back tumbling. She kicked open the coffin and pulled out some X-potions. She tossed one to Amon and handed one to Michiyo. "Catch." she thought to Shizuku. She lightly threw the X-potion to her. "Take it, it might help you one day. It will heal any wound, or even put a stopper to death." she mentally said to all of them. "Vocaar, up!" she commanded. The coffin on the ground opened a red eye and surveyed the scene.The coffin rose and quickly spinning around her and the chains. In a matter of seconds, it had chained itself to her back. "Vocaar, sleep!" she barked. The red eye immedeatly closed.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:05 am
Michiyo took the x-potion from Lucrecia, with a nod and a smile for a thank you. She felt no need to reveal her telepathic abilities to people she hardly knew. She then waited quietly for what Lucrecia and Shizuku's next moves would be.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:23 am
She catches the potion. Thanks. I must leave now... Shizuku throws the potion inthe air and jumps to catch it. She disappears in a blizzard of petals. May we meet again. For now, I work alone...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:04 pm
xlilschoolgirlx She catches the potion. Thanks. I must leave now... Shizuku throws the potion inthe air and jumps to catch it. She disappears in a blizzard of petals. May we meet again. For now, I work alone... She stared liflessly into the distance. "That is understandable. Accepting assistance on a mission such as ours would be disrespectful and degrating." she simply said. "Goodbye." she scanned the gril with her eyes. Downloading staus....abilities...persolal information. Data syncorization...processing...processing...data download complete. The words scrolled by her eyes. She smirked. Got you, she thought ot herself. She had scanned all of the girl's information. She would be alerted if the girl was in the vacinity. File name: Shizuku. the words flashed by her eyes. She looked over at the other girl. "Michiyo, was it? Why do you posses the keyblade? Tell me. "
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:21 am
Shizuku appears sitting on top of the roof of a shop, far away from Lucretia and the other mute girl, Michiyo. Ice... She calls her companion, a pure white bird. It comes down and perched on her arm. I wonder what the future will hold for us Keybearers... She coos to the bird. Ice justs stares into Shizuku's eyes, seemed to say that she understand. You're all I have left from that event years ago... The day my parents died. The day Onichan disappeared. Shizuku closed her eyes and buried her face in the bird's feathers. She summons her spirit bird back into her bracelet. The ninja girl watches as the sun sets over the horizon.
Although Michiyo may not know, Shizuku heard everything she thought. We have much in common... Michiyo.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|