Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Um.. Hello? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:16 pm


Eliscard
Yup, feelin much better.
Still wasn't looking forward to school though. xP

I need to go find some eye drops. X____x

*tackleglomp@Gengen*

- oof -

OMFG. Look. I'm wearing a basic outfit for once. No special stuffs, no foxness, or Coonness, Or prisonerness.

Better!?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:17 pm


Lady Kayla
Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
I'm great!
Well, getting over a cold, and my eyes are alittle dry and they sting.
But otherwise...great! :3

Pardon my overwhelming friendliness by the way, this guild is to blame. >.>;;

Eli! - tackleluffglomp -

Well hi lady. :O

Welcom. biggrin

Just post in various threads. It's fun to click 'Guild Forum' AT the top, in talk in six or seven threads at once.

Or annoy people with mules. twisted

Haha, Ok. Btw nice name. xD!!

XP

Everyone loves my names. Btw, Just for future reference.

My mule is Username v2.0 3nodding

Pancake Genitals


Pink Desires

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:17 pm


Eliscard
Yup, feelin much better.
Still wasn't looking forward to school though. xP

I need to go find some eye drops. X____x

*tackleglomp@Gengen*

Ya, school is eviiiiillll! Which is why I home school. ^^;
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:18 pm


Lady Kayla
Krey
Lady Kayla
Krey
Lady Kayla
Um... Any one alive? o.o;

No, Jin is a b*****d, and turned us all into zombies with his monocle... And not to mention he's been wiping his T-cooties every where in the guild.

Meep. o.o;;;;

>_> Inside jokes and references, that's all I said... domokun

Okie dokie. o.o;

>_< That emoticon is always akward to respond to.

Krey


Pink Desires

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:18 pm


Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
Yup, feelin much better.
Still wasn't looking forward to school though. xP

I need to go find some eye drops. X____x

*tackleglomp@Gengen*

- oof -

OMFG. Look. I'm wearing a basic outfit for once. No special stuffs, no foxness, or Coonness, Or prisonerness.

Better!?

Muwaha, secksy. xD And ok to your mule account. :3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:20 pm


Eliscard
Yup, feelin much better.
Still wasn't looking forward to school though. xP

I need to go find some eye drops. X____x

*tackleglomp@Gengen*

I'm still stuck at home. sweatdrop
The toilet is suffering as much as I am. *vomits from both ends* eek gonk

Krey


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:21 pm


Lady Kayla
Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
Yup, feelin much better.
Still wasn't looking forward to school though. xP

I need to go find some eye drops. X____x

*tackleglomp@Gengen*

- oof -

OMFG. Look. I'm wearing a basic outfit for once. No special stuffs, no foxness, or Coonness, Or prisonerness.

Better!?

Muwaha, secksy. xD And ok to your mule account. :3

neutral ?

Okie then. surprised

Krey I feel for you. I've been in that situation many times. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:22 pm


Krey
Eliscard
Yup, feelin much better.
Still wasn't looking forward to school though. xP

I need to go find some eye drops. X____x

*tackleglomp@Gengen*

I'm still stuck at home. sweatdrop
The toilet is suffering as much as I am. *vomits from both ends* eek gonk

icky. x.x;

Pink Desires


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:22 pm


Hello there! I'm alive. Atleast I think I am. gonk I was munching on the rest of my chocolate-chip cookie. xP

Welcome to the guild anyway. ^^ You'll find that most people here are friendly. (Or are they? surprised )
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:23 pm


Ugh Krey! gonk
You're sick too huh?

We might as well all have the plague.
"Sorry, couldn't do my homework because my fingers rotted off last night!"
"That's no excuse, detention for you!"
xDD

Qwuess


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:23 pm


Brilliance
Hello there! I'm alive. Atleast I think I am. gonk I was munching on the rest of my chocolate-chip cookie. xP

Welcome to the guild anyway. ^^ You'll find that most people here are friendly. (Or are they? surprised )

Except Sigurd, I think everyone. surprised

- curse sigurd -
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:24 pm


Brilliance
Hello there! I'm alive. Atleast I think I am. gonk I was munching on the rest of my chocolate-chip cookie. xP

Welcome to the guild anyway. ^^ You'll find that most people here are friendly. (Or are they? surprised )

Hiya! lol. Most I have talked to so far are nice. ^^

Pink Desires


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:25 pm


Eliscard
Ugh Krey! gonk
You're sick too huh?

We might as well all have the plague.
"Sorry, couldn't do my homework because my fingers rotted off last night!"
"That's no excuse, detention for you!"
xDD

XP
I remember one time, I needed to get out of an exam. And the teacher was like:
"You're not sick, I overheard you talking"
And I like:
"Yea I am!!!"

She didn't beleive me. So I turned, Stuck my fingers down my throat, and puked ALL over her. XPPPPP

Exam was a week later, becuase she was grossed out, puked, and got really sick. surprised
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:25 pm


Pancake Genitals

Except Sigurd, I think everyone. surprised

- curse sigurd -


xd I think Sigurd is fine.

Brilliance


Pink Desires

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:26 pm


O.o wow.. I'm in a room.. like filled with guys.. awkwardness. 0.o;
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//