|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:44 pm
Where else does he has to be? It isn't like the underworld is going to run itself. HADES!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:08 pm
well he might be in the colisseum but i dont quite get the feeling that his there
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:46 pm
((who is playing Hades? If it is the Moderator do we pm him? Cause I'm pretty sure my guy's throat is getting sore.))
No, I don't feel a dark pressence in the colosium other than heartless.... wait.... a BIG heartless.... might be one of those elementals.....
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:30 pm
Actually let's go back to the computer world first and use the computer again, now that my fit is over. Maybe if we look for hidden files we can find what we want.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:24 pm
well i was thinking maybe twilit town might be a good place tram common there are alot of key weilders there
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 am
well i was thinking go to radiant garden but i guess tram common is a good idea
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:11 pm
Fine, but I gotta go to the Computer World First *opens dark portal* I'll see ya'll there and tell ya'll what I found. *steps through dark portal and closes it*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:35 am
"opens another portal" lets go
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:40 am
yeah *goes thru to twilight town*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:31 am
lucian enters the underworld searching for the one who his keyblade was born from. "wow could this place be any more gloomy." but just as i say that my keblade glows and teleports me to another area
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:00 pm
zanza falls into the underword, still unconses. he hits the floor and dosen't apear to be moveing at all, only faint breath can let someone know he is alive.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:26 pm
suddenly zanza awoke. he stoud up realizeing he was not in the collosium any more. from where he stoud there seemed to be three paths. one that had a set of strairs leading up to what apeared to be the surface. and two others leading deeper into the underground path. all around was a dence liquid covered by a fog of sorts. " where....where am I? " zanza asked himself standing in the middle of the three paths. " guys? jirane? ryu? kiba? " he called out the names of his compaions. with no anser zanza came to an undisided thought. " i'm not dead am I " he wandered looking around. he staired at the stairs and began motioning toward them.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:37 pm
zanzaslowly aproched the top of the stairs. he looked out and found he had been sucked under it to some underground world. he heard the crakel of electricity behond the front gate. " ohh no, the fights still going on? " he said running toward the top of the stairs.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:10 pm
*lands with a thud* "OW! Man, that hurt!" *looks up, notices I landed on Cerberus' paw, he stands up, attempts to bite me* "Hey, bad dog! Sit! Stay!" *he ignores commands* "Again with the evil attacks! And I still have no keyblade! This is just great!" *puts hands out as I said this, lightining cracks from my hands and shoots out at one of Cerberus' heads* "Whoa! I forgot I had that power! Here, what about this?"
*shoots ice magic, Cerberus backs up, I keep using thunder and blizzard until he collapses* "Now, off to find Phil and Herc!" *looks around room* "Which way do I go?" *hears a scream come from Valley of the Dead* "Okay, I guess I go that way." *after I cross valley, I face Shadows, Red Nocturns, Archer Nobodies, Dancer Nobodies, Samurai Nobodies, Defenders, and Bolt Towers* "Why can't you guys lighten up on me just once?" *uses magic to annihilate most enemies, some remain and corner me* "Why can't you ever go after a different mortal? Why do you bother with me?"
*a dog wearing a green shirt and yellow pants appears and whacks enemies to bits with a shield* "You looked desperate. Y'know, you could've used your keyblade."
"I don't have one."
"What!?!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|