Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lost Kingdom

Back to Guilds

The Place to be, -RPG, Chat, Poll, Events 

Tags: castle, roleplay, contests, events, polls 

Reply ~*The Royal Castle*~ {Chat, Discuss, Nonsense, Role Play, Joke, ect}
Introduce Yourself.!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello and Welcome!
  Ello!
  Hi!
  Hello there!
View Results

ObiWanKendrobi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:15 am


Name: rainbowbelt (real name:Kendra)


Age: 17


Likes: A lot of things. ^_^


Hobbies: reading, singing, playing guitar, working out, Drama, and trying my best to draw things.


Wepon of choice: My mind.


Race.. (alien, human, beast, elf....): I'm a unicorn!


Anything else you want to add.. : Ummm....neigh?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:37 pm


* Name: Payne

* Age: 19

* Likes: money, interesting stories, creative ideas

* Hobbies: writing, reading,

* Wepon of choice: quarterstaff or twin daggers

* Race.. (alien, human, beast, elf....): human

* Anything else you want to add.. I'm kind of greedy but easily distracted

Midnight Blue Phoenix


MsAmyBug
Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:40 pm


Welcome Taz, Eka, Payne & Kendra one I am so gald to see you here ^_^ I hope to see you around more... ^_^

If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything.. I will soon be creating a Table Of Contents Thread when I am done with all these events..
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:40 pm


Name: mintz

Age: if i tell you i'd have to kill you...

Likes: people who can make me happy on a regular basis (selfish arent i? xd )

Hobbies: gaia (DUH!), tntt, asian stuffs.....dunno what else

Weapon of choice: where to start....anything on hand....poketknives are good...as well as rifles.... and cars...especially heavy duty ones, or fast ones

Race.. (alien, human, beast, elf....) not too sure yet.. can you tell me?

Anything else you want to add.. hmmm not here often, since im in the 50k thread... and a little dyslexic

azn mintz


visiface
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:57 pm


User Image
        v i s i------------------[x]
        • Name: Kim

        • Age: 16

        • LikesLOVES: Kool-aid and crayons

        • Hobbies: Drawing and technical stuffs

        • Wepon of choice: A dagger. xD Psh!

        • Race.. (alien, human, beast, elf....) Human. o.o

        • Anything else you want to add.. I make happies in my pants that have nothing to do with the number 1, 2, or sick stuffs.
    PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:44 pm



    * Name: Micchiru (You can call me Micchi or Chiru :3)

    * Age: 13

    * Likes: Manga, drawing, writing, singing, helping Gaian's, being weird, Morgan.

    * Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, going on Gaia, drawing/writing on my shoes.

    * Weapon of choice: Candy Cane and my Darkclaws. xD

    * Race: Last time I checked... I'm pretty sure I'm human. x3

    * Anything else you want to add: I have another account who is a super hero in the making.
    Her name is Hooker Woman and she is Gaia's new drunken super hero hooker!
    If anyone would like to help me get her avatar, donations would be loved! <3

    ~Micchiru~


    MsAmyBug
    Captain

    Friendly Conversationalist

    4,650 Points
    • Contributor 150
    • Friendly 100
    • Window Shopper 100
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:11 am


    Welcoem Mintz, Kim and Micchi!!

    Mintz I am glad to se eyou here it has been a while since we last chatted..

    Kim and Micchi
    I am glad your here feel free to post around and join our RPG and activities ^_^

    If you have any questions please feel free to let us know ^_^
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:22 pm


    MsAmyBug
    Welcoem Mintz, Kim and Micchi!!

    Mintz I am glad to se eyou here it has been a while since we last chatted..
    kekeke.... the 50k thread hasnt been visited in a while, since miel's in a bit of trouble last time i heard from her

    azn mintz


    x-raiin dance
    Vice Captain

    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:44 pm


    Hiya guys!! blaugh

    Mintz, Yeah I havn't seen you since the 50k was really active. surprised
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:55 pm


    i feel kinda sad, cause that was pretty much my online home

    azn mintz


    x-raiin dance
    Vice Captain

    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:58 pm


    azn mintz
    i feel kinda sad, cause that was pretty much my online home

    I know. It was mine too.
    But must of the regulars got lives now. O.<
    And I'm always in my guild. xDD
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:00 pm


    DanceHeart
    azn mintz
    i feel kinda sad, cause that was pretty much my online home

    I know. It was mine too.
    But must of the regulars got lives now. O.<
    And I'm always in my guild. xDD
    no, lies! its called they all got in trouble at the same time (cant you tell im in denial?)

    azn mintz


    x-raiin dance
    Vice Captain

    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:06 pm


    azn mintz
    DanceHeart
    azn mintz
    i feel kinda sad, cause that was pretty much my online home

    I know. It was mine too.
    But must of the regulars got lives now. O.<
    And I'm always in my guild. xDD
    no, lies! its called they all got in trouble at the same time (cant you tell im in denial?)

    xd Yeah then the Cookie Monster ate em!!!
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:09 pm


    DanceHeart
    azn mintz
    DanceHeart
    azn mintz
    i feel kinda sad, cause that was pretty much my online home

    I know. It was mine too.
    But must of the regulars got lives now. O.<
    And I'm always in my guild. xDD
    no, lies! its called they all got in trouble at the same time (cant you tell im in denial?)

    xd Yeah then the Cookie Monster ate em!!!
    gonk NOT POSSIBLE!!! the cookie monster is vegetarian now!!!!!!!!!!!

    azn mintz


    x-raiin dance
    Vice Captain

    PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:18 pm


    azn mintz
    DanceHeart
    azn mintz
    DanceHeart
    azn mintz
    i feel kinda sad, cause that was pretty much my online home

    I know. It was mine too.
    But must of the regulars got lives now. O.<
    And I'm always in my guild. xDD
    no, lies! its called they all got in trouble at the same time (cant you tell im in denial?)

    xd Yeah then the Cookie Monster ate em!!!
    gonk NOT POSSIBLE!!! the cookie monster is vegetarian now!!!!!!!!!!!

    Then it was the monster under the bed!!! eek
    Reply
    ~*The Royal Castle*~ {Chat, Discuss, Nonsense, Role Play, Joke, ect}

    Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
     
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games
    //
    //

    // //

    Have an account? Login Now!

    //
    //