Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
ALIENS ARE ATTACKING!!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi koorizatou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:40 pm


*nibbles and yanks on with teeth* =^.^=
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:43 pm


Chi koorizatou
*nibbles and yanks on with teeth* =^.^=


If you do this on my pride and joy I'll kill you 3nodding

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Chi koorizatou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:45 pm


I believe I've already clawed your manhood, so all that's left is biting. wink
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:49 pm


Chi koorizatou
I believe I've already clawed your manhood, so all that's left is biting. wink


Ouch! eek

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Chi koorizatou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:52 pm


Teehee (=<

Dismembering my boyfriends is how I express my love. heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:52 pm


Chi koorizatou
Teehee (=<

Dismembering my boyfriends is how I express my love. heart


You made the coffin yet?

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Chi koorizatou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:53 pm


Meh, I just thought I'd leave your rotting body in my trunk with all the other ones. ninja
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:55 pm


Chi koorizatou
Meh, I just thought I'd leave your rotting body in my trunk with all the other ones. ninja


Do I get a special coffin?

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Chi koorizatou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:57 pm


Your not special enough yet. D:

Not until our one year anniversary. Then you can have a special coffin... if you can survive for that long. ninja
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:57 pm


Chi koorizatou
Your not special enough yet. D:

Not until our one year anniversary. Then you can have a special coffin... if you can survive for that long. ninja


Youll properly stab me with a stake knife 3nodding

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Chi koorizatou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:59 pm


Damn it! Who told you!!! You found my secret plan books under my bed, didn't you? I HATE YOU! scream
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:04 pm


Chi koorizatou
Damn it! Who told you!!! You found my secret plan books under my bed, didn't you? I HATE YOU! scream


Your fault for putting it somewhere I'd find it 3nodding

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Chi koorizatou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:05 pm


No more sleeping in my rooms! We're sleeping in YOUR room now, and I get to find YOUR secret plans to kill me.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:08 pm


Chi koorizatou
No more sleeping in my rooms! We're sleeping in YOUR room now, and I get to find YOUR secret plans to kill me.


Good luck with that blaugh

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


Chi koorizatou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:10 pm


Oh, I got an idea of where to look. And if I can't find it, I'll just kick you in the balls til you tell me. o:
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//