Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DRAGON BALL guild forum
If there were db/z/gt clothing on gaia wat should it be? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wat would u choose
ss hair (ss1/2/3/ or 4)
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
power pole
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
z sword
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
kamehameha wave
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
other??? (post ur thought)
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
saiyan ship (would be by feet broken or in good condition)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20


Not coming on anymore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:56 am


Why don't we just get everything DB/Z/GT? question
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:21 am


*walks done mainstreet of Durem and sees new store. New store is the anime store. Walks in. All sorts of anime hair styles and clothes and accessories*

*wakes up*

I dreampt that last night for some odd stupid reason. gonk gonk

Kamikalo


TidusJr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:32 pm


Kamikalo
*walks done mainstreet of Durem and sees new store. New store is the anime store. Walks in. All sorts of anime hair styles and clothes and accessories*

*wakes up*

I dreampt that last night for some odd stupid reason. gonk gonk

*raises an eyebrow at you* Ok...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:31 pm


tidusjr
Kamikalo
*walks done mainstreet of Durem and sees new store. New store is the anime store. Walks in. All sorts of anime hair styles and clothes and accessories*

*wakes up*

I dreampt that last night for some odd stupid reason. gonk gonk

*raises an eyebrow at you* Ok...
Just because I have odd dreams and you don't! xp

Kamikalo


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:42 pm


I'd be cool to have Vegeta's hair
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:32 pm


Kamikalo
tidusjr
Kamikalo
*walks done mainstreet of Durem and sees new store. New store is the anime store. Walks in. All sorts of anime hair styles and clothes and accessories*

*wakes up*

I dreampt that last night for some odd stupid reason. gonk gonk

*raises an eyebrow at you* Ok...
Just because I have odd dreams and you don't! xp


well i have wierder dreams then you

oh yeah, id want roshis turtle shell

Okiba

Space Kitten

14,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kamikalo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:57 pm


stith
Kamikalo
tidusjr
Kamikalo
*walks done mainstreet of Durem and sees new store. New store is the anime store. Walks in. All sorts of anime hair styles and clothes and accessories*

*wakes up*

I dreampt that last night for some odd stupid reason. gonk gonk

*raises an eyebrow at you* Ok...
Just because I have odd dreams and you don't! xp


well i have wierder dreams then you

How so?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:44 am


I would like the kaioshin outfit or the Future Trunks' jacket.

Torinreigad


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:10 am


toongig
Kamikalo
MikoBura
What about Potara earrings?
Those would rock mah socks! crying heart



havin Bulma's hair would rock mine!


Which style exactly? She had a lot. ^^;
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:02 am


Kamikalo
tidusjr
Kamikalo
*walks done mainstreet of Durem and sees new store. New store is the anime store. Walks in. All sorts of anime hair styles and clothes and accessories*

*wakes up*

I dreampt that last night for some odd stupid reason. gonk gonk

*raises an eyebrow at you* Ok...
Just because I have odd dreams and you don't! xp

Who's to say that I don't have odd dreams? I'm just a bit more... protective and secretive than you are. And I feel no need to share.

TidusJr


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:31 am


tidusjr
Kamikalo
tidusjr
Kamikalo
*walks done mainstreet of Durem and sees new store. New store is the anime store. Walks in. All sorts of anime hair styles and clothes and accessories*

*wakes up*

I dreampt that last night for some odd stupid reason. gonk gonk

*raises an eyebrow at you* Ok...
Just because I have odd dreams and you don't! xp

Who's to say that I don't have odd dreams? I'm just a bit more... protective and secretive than you are. And I feel no need to share.
neutral
Meh, whatever floats your boat. I was just kidding, btw.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:18 pm


Hey what about Bulma's red swimsuit from Dragonball or The Ox King's helmet? Maybe even a cat suit that looks like Korin or a guardian suit like Kami's 3nodding Ah! The Ultimate costume eek Supreme Kai's outfit!

SYFFER
Captain


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:29 am


SYFFER
Hey what about Bulma's red swimsuit from Dragonball or The Ox King's helmet? Maybe even a cat suit that looks like Korin or a guardian suit like Kami's 3nodding Ah! The Ultimate costume eek Supreme Kai's outfit!


Red swimsuit? Never remember her wearing that. And a God outfit? Nah. And there is already a helmet that resembles Gyumao's.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:43 am


Kamikalo
tidusjr
Kamikalo
tidusjr
Kamikalo
*walks done mainstreet of Durem and sees new store. New store is the anime store. Walks in. All sorts of anime hair styles and clothes and accessories*

*wakes up*

I dreampt that last night for some odd stupid reason. gonk gonk

*raises an eyebrow at you* Ok...
Just because I have odd dreams and you don't! xp

Who's to say that I don't have odd dreams? I'm just a bit more... protective and secretive than you are. And I feel no need to share.
neutral
Meh, whatever floats your boat. I was just kidding, btw.

Ok.

TidusJr


TidusJr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:59 am


We need ChiChi's frying pan... my friend would love that.
Reply
DRAGON BALL guild forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//