Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page
Weekly Activity Links - Haru Moment of The Week! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Moment of The Week
  December 3
View Results

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:21 pm


SohmaIsuzu
I came up with another one, I was thinking maybe picture of the week, it would be any character, therefore it can last a little bit longer, and you have a big selection to pick from. Yea that just poped into my head, it isn't the best do, but I though I say it as well.

nice one! biggrin thanks!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:29 pm


SohmaIsuzu
I came up with another one, I was thinking maybe picture of the week, it would be any character, therefore it can last a little bit longer, and you have a big selection to pick from. Yea that just poped into my head, it isn't the best do, but I though I say it as well.

what about the beautiful moment of the week? so, u can post a pict that's beautiful n cool.. mrgreen

Emmi_San


Bryooo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:16 pm


moo i am a cow domokun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:05 pm


Emmi_San
SohmaIsuzu
I came up with another one, I was thinking maybe picture of the week, it would be any character, therefore it can last a little bit longer, and you have a big selection to pick from. Yea that just poped into my head, it isn't the best do, but I though I say it as well.

what about the beautiful moment of the week? so, u can post a pict that's beautiful n cool.. mrgreen
yea, I will definitely try to find for beautiful moment pictures for the picture of the week! xd
You (all) can also send me the pictures that you think great to me when the picture of the week begins..! 3nodding

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:07 pm


tomokeia
moo i am a cow domokun
confused rofl
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:58 pm


Chen-chan-san
Mmmm... this might sound weird... or stupid, but you could do it with other characters like Megumi, Kazuma, Katsuya, Student Council people, Yuki fan club, and Mayuko-sensei.

...or even Ren and Akira.

Just a thought...
I enjoyed the 'Character of the Week' thing. ^^
i like the student council idea. u should definatly do not so important characters

Alla_Jaydreamer


darkelf1600

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:46 pm


I like the picture/moment of the week ideas.

How about a quote of the week? There are some really good ones, funny and/or special (<-can't think of better phrasing).

We could have a new quote every week which people could respond to.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:59 pm


darkelf1600
I like the picture/moment of the week ideas.

How about a quote of the week? There are some really good ones, funny and/or special (<-can't think of better phrasing).

We could have a new quote every week which people could respond to.


Sounds good, darkelf1600! I like it xd

menewme
Crew


MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:00 am


menewme
darkelf1600
I like the picture/moment of the week ideas.

How about a quote of the week? There are some really good ones, funny and/or special (<-can't think of better phrasing).

We could have a new quote every week which people could respond to.


Sounds good, darkelf1600! I like it xd

3nodding that's an interesting idea! whee
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:09 pm


SohmaIsuzu
You can start over with the characters or you can do like pairing's of the characters. That is just what I thought of. If I think of something else I will posted here.


Yay, pairings.

WillHatsuharu
Crew


MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:41 pm


I don't know what to post for the next haru of the week.. crying any idea? confused
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:20 pm


hey what abiut when haru was willing to trip kyo when he was runnig

Mais3477

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:28 pm


mais3477
hey what abiut when haru was willing to trip kyo when he was runnig
3nodding I'll put it on the list, thanks ^^
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:41 am


How long has Haru been "Character Of the Week"? >>

Mizu-cho

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:55 am


Mizu-cho
How long has Haru been "Character Of the Week"? >>
It's no longer Character of The Week, It's now Haru Moment of The Week, since this is a HARU and other characters guild. The activity will be changed in probably 1 to 3 months from now..
Reply
Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//