Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
-loves on Gaia Journals- &lt;3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:00 pm


Missanu
DeathByExplosion.
I hart my livejournal. Gaiajournal=Tehsuck.

Live journal is a little better, but I still continue to use my gaian journal. Why? Because I always stress about the layout, and with this inflexable system I can just post...and yeah...



3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:53 pm


I'm more comfy with it because I can still use BBCode. Using HTML tags within the text is tedious. gonk

Anyway, since I don't have an LJ, I can't compare.

Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100


Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:26 pm


I like it for Gaia. ^^ Although I love blogger.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:41 pm


It's ok, I mainly use it for my Gaian-related topics.

I love my LiveJournal though. heart

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:48 pm


onecrazysuzie
It's ok, I mainly use it for my Gaian-related topics.

I love my LiveJournal though. heart


It's awesome! surprised
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:17 pm


Zey make me feel fuzzy inside and suuhmuchmores.

DragonOrchid


Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:40 am


DeathByExplosion.
onecrazysuzie
It's ok, I mainly use it for my Gaian-related topics.

I love my LiveJournal though. heart


It's awesome! surprised
redface Thanks.

( surprised You left a comment)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:13 am


onecrazysuzie
DeathByExplosion.
onecrazysuzie
It's ok, I mainly use it for my Gaian-related topics.

I love my LiveJournal though. heart


It's awesome! surprised
redface Thanks.

( surprised You left a comment)


It's teh cute. whee *Sings Hakuna Matata*

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:11 pm


DeathByExplosion.
onecrazysuzie
DeathByExplosion.
onecrazysuzie
It's ok, I mainly use it for my Gaian-related topics.

I love my LiveJournal though. heart


It's awesome! surprised
redface Thanks.

( surprised You left a comment)


It's teh cute. whee *Sings Hakuna Matata*
whee whee I love the Lion King
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:30 pm


I like the Idea.

But I always forget. And am too lazy to upate. gonk

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:17 pm


What really turned me off about livejournals is that you had to pay. I'm a greedy little snot that doesn't like to pay. xp
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:29 pm


I really love my journal. Finally gives me a place to note down things I could use in the future, and share my frustrations with the uncaring world ^_^

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Airbag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:43 pm


The journals are neat, yes. 3nodding My friends are using it to post personal 'To-Do' lists. I have never used an online journal before, so I am a newbie at this.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:54 pm


gonk I'm enjoying this journal thing way too much! Not only am I updating it, but I do it dayly! eek

and I love comments. Come and read it! heart

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:34 pm


[ Pat ]
gonk I'm enjoying this journal thing way too much! Not only am I updating it, but I do it dayly! eek

and I love comments. Come and read it! heart


I'd comment, but I'd never go through it because you type too much and the bright red font... >.<
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//