Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
My mom. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 pm


cry That was beautiful. Touching or not, you don't need an entire speech to move people, just a few words from the heart.

I hope she gets better. heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:13 am


xLollirotAngelx
Pistolwhip Parade
Which one is your mom? .-.


You're quiet the immature little t**t, you just earned full hate form me. stare


No I seriously can't tell. Is she the arm or the lampshade? I mean she could be anything in that picture. I need like a red circle to figure this s**t out.

Broken Telepathy


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:29 am


Pistolwhip Parade
xLollirotAngelx
Pistolwhip Parade
Which one is your mom? .-.


You're quiet the immature little t**t, you just earned full hate form me. stare


No I seriously can't tell. Is she the arm or the lampshade? I mean she could be anything in that picture. I need like a red circle to figure this s**t out.


No, you really just need to go to hell. If you're truly that stupid, then I feel pity for you.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:10 am


Pistolwhip Parade
xLollirotAngelx
Pistolwhip Parade
Which one is your mom? .-.


You're quiet the immature little t**t, you just earned full hate form me. stare


No I seriously can't tell. Is she the arm or the lampshade? I mean she could be anything in that picture. I need like a red circle to figure this s**t out.

That's not funny. -___-.

Missanu


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:28 pm


Pistolwhip Parade
Which one is your mom? .-.


This is one of those things that I probably won't ever say again.

WTFISURFUKINGPROBLEM?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:57 pm


Pistolwhip Parade
xLollirotAngelx
Pistolwhip Parade
Which one is your mom? .-.


You're quiet the immature little t**t, you just earned full hate form me. stare


No I seriously can't tell. Is she the arm or the lampshade? I mean she could be anything in that picture. I need like a red circle to figure this s**t out.


HEYMANS. D=<

Not funny.. not funny at all.. sad

Jacii


IrratatingRodent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:12 am


You made me wanna go hug my mommy sad But she's asleep so thats a negative.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//