Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy XI

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: final fantasy XI, mmorpg, squareenix, eleven 

Reply Final Fantasy XI
LEt this thread die, new plan Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyousuke Yorugata

Aged Hoarder

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:09 am


Gaia Name: Loner of Life
FFXI Name: Elfor
Server: Kujata
Race: Elvaan
Nation: San d'Oria

T.T Maintenance has drove me away from FFXI now T.T
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:19 am


I'm new but I don't have the game yet I'll post here when I start playing

SecondStitch


anime_merrick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:04 am


Name: Cedarwillow
Race: Tarutaru
Nation: Bastok
Job: 52 BLM/26 WHM
Server: Fairy
LS: Jigoku, DarkSteelCircle
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:20 pm


TiggyChan
For new members i need char name, nation, an server so i can add you to the right sever sticky on the forum page so people know what sever you are on. 3nodding


Sumomochii (White Mage)
Windurst
Midgardsomir

Sumomochii is my temporary file... i will be playing my real character in mid-September...

MelonMagic (White Mage)
Windurst
Midgardsomir

aspiring to become a BARD

MelonMagic


Dakinn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:42 pm


Character Name: Dakin
Race/Sex: Hume M
Nation: Bastok
Job/Sub: drk/war /thf /sam
Level: 60/30 /32 /15
Crafts/Lvls: fishing (20)
Linkshell: PiratesNeverDie, Chapter, CeruleanSkies, SemperDecus, ShadowsEnd, TehShexyBeats
Server: Midgardsormr

Real Name: Matt
Age: 16
Location: Somewhere boring
Bio:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:10 am


................

neo sepiroth


Evolver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:39 am


Character Name: Nordstern
Race/Sex: Elvaan M
Nation: Windurst
Job/Sub: Bard/Redmage
Level: 30/15
Crafts/Lvls: Woodworking 28
Linkshell: IvoryKnights (i am the Founder/Leader)
Server: Kujata
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:43 pm


Character Name: Dragonstar
Race/Sex: Elvaan M
Nation: Bastok (Rank 2)
Job: War/Whm
Level: 18/7
Crafts/lvls: Fishing/1
Linkshell: KnightsWhoSayNi, PimpsandDiamonds,EverLastingKings, and SwordsOfVanadiel
Server: Lakshmi

Dragonfang11


Kitty (go meow)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:16 pm


Character Name: Sirklonoa
Race/Sex: He Tarutaru
Nation: Windurst
Job: Blm
Level: 13 (getting 14 back domokun )
Crafts/lvls: weaving level 1
Linkshell: FollowersofNidiros (nto sure if i spelled that right) and Taruworld(admin, Taru only >< not my ls)
Server: Pandemonium (i spell that right?)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:54 pm


Name:Sephiroth_rules
Race: Ancient
Nation:City Of Ancients
Job:Swordsman
Lvl:1
Crafts: Swordsman Lvl:1
Server:Bahamut

sephiroth_rules_all


Sheori_Baxton
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:41 am


sephiroth_rules_all
Name:Sephiroth_rules
Race: Ancient
Nation:City Of Ancients
Job:Swordsman
Lvl:1
Crafts: Swordsman Lvl:1
Server:Bahamut


how this pertains to FFXI chars i dunno lol *shrugs*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:15 am


Name: Morikki
Server: Bismark
Race: Mithra
Lvl: 11 (It's sad, I know)
Nation: Windurst
Job: Thf

Wind_Kane


Faux Desires

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:36 am


Name: Ilyra
Server: Midgaurdsormer
Nation: Windhurst
Rank: 6
Level: 50
Main Job: RDM/BLM(WHM)
Linkshell: MithraPride
Crafting: Fishing 10, Cooking 12, Clothcraft 5
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:44 am


Character Name: Omitsuko
Race/Sex: Mithra
Nation: San D'oria
Jobs: War-38 Drk-20 Thf-17 Mnk-6 Pld-1 Nin-1 Rng-1
Crafts/Lvls: Fishing-21 Cooking-14 Woodworking-12 Clothcrafting-3
Server: Cerberus

Character Name: Kicey
Race/Sex: Hume F
Nation: Windurst
Jobs: Blm-9
Server: Ramuh

Real Name: Patrick
Age: 17
Location: Syracuse, New York
Bio: I'm 17 years old. I've been playing piano for 8 years, and recently have been trying my luck at guitar. I'm also competant with several percussion instruments, as I do percussion in band (mostly bells/xylophone/vibrophone). I've been in three musicals, the most recent one I had a lead. I've been practicing martial arts (including weapon training) for three years now and am currently a blue belt in Burendo Kenpo-Jitsu Karate. I'm fairly skilled with computers... I'll be building a third that I was comissioned to do. I'm working on A+ certification over the summer. I like to play DDR and various video games, including Final Fantasy XI. I'm a good student and I have 12 credits so far for the Rochester Institute of Technology and 6 credits at Syracuse University. I'm a History buff as well. I'm bisexual with a preference for men, and I'm transsexual.

Pancake-chan


SecondStitch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:54 am


Character name: Mrstitch
Race: Tarutaru male
Job: Red mage - 3
Nation: Windurst
Server: Bismark
Reply
Final Fantasy XI

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//