Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
The Grove! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to join us?
  I'd love to! ^_^
  NO! 'Cause I be stinky! >.<
View Results

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:29 pm


DarkSerena
@{m}: I'll proofread it. Believe me, it's nothing major. A place where a period should be a comma or semi-colon, a word that's off. All in all, it's very nice!

If you want to pay me, that's fine! But I offered, so you don't have to! You and Tae can just PM me a description of what you would like and I can get on it! whee Though it won't be colored. sweatdrop


@Tae: Just PM me a description and I can take a stab at drawing you! 3nodding

I'll go make the thread now in AT. I'll pitch in 1k as well, so that + 1k from Tree Ninja! will be 3k. I'm sure people will tektek for that! I'll try and put a price limit on the outfits submitted. 3nodding


H'okay!
I try not to suck grammatically.
Though it doesn't always work.

I may!
Though maybe not in Gold... surprised !

Though, after I get this hat, while I Quest for the Avi Dami made me, I will!

I'll compile one.
It's basically my Avi, just cooler looking.
lol

Now I feel bad and Stingy!
FINE!
I'll had 1k in too!

>.<
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:30 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
Tae Sheng
Semine
Tae Sheng
]Why thank you DS I didn't do much just gave a few ideas to draw in the reader.

I might want to doodle up my own but if you really want to go ahead!

I would donate 1k towards a competition run with us three as the judges for best tektek uniform ideas!

I want to run the springs!

Also Mare I think we really should have some badges made up!


..................-cough-
I thought I put something up their about applying for a job....

DO IIIIIIIIIT!
XD

Nah, don't bother Tae!
Tree Ninja! can supply it!
3nodding

Yeah, I'm looking into the designs for them.
I can do them, though you can poke them a bit if you'd like. 3nodding

You did!

I am no good at badge things!


I did what?
Oh.
Well.
FINE.
stare


sweatdrop

Heh! sweatdrop


lol

stare


xd

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:32 pm


DarkSerena
@{m}: I'll proofread it. Believe me, it's nothing major. A place where a period should be a comma or semi-colon, a word that's off. All in all, it's very nice!

If you want to pay me, that's fine! But I offered, so you don't have to! You and Tae can just PM me a description of what you would like and I can get on it! whee Though it won't be colored. sweatdrop


@Tae: Just PM me a description and I can take a stab at drawing you! 3nodding

I'll go make the thread now in AT. I'll pitch in 1k as well, so that + 1k from Tree Ninja! will be 3k. I'm sure people will tektek for that! I'll try and put a price limit on the outfits submitted. 3nodding
Ok! I am willing to pay 10k for an outfit or more if need be but we should probably aim below that since most people wouldn't want to shell out that much if they aren't getting paid.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:38 pm


How's this? Feel free to suggest anything. 3nodding

And how long should the contest run for?


Darkness's Tektek Contest Idea
A guild I'm in and a few friends on mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.

DarkSerena
Vice Captain


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:38 pm


Tae Sheng
DarkSerena
@{m}: I'll proofread it. Believe me, it's nothing major. A place where a period should be a comma or semi-colon, a word that's off. All in all, it's very nice!

If you want to pay me, that's fine! But I offered, so you don't have to! You and Tae can just PM me a description of what you would like and I can get on it! whee Though it won't be colored. sweatdrop


@Tae: Just PM me a description and I can take a stab at drawing you! 3nodding

I'll go make the thread now in AT. I'll pitch in 1k as well, so that + 1k from Tree Ninja! will be 3k. I'm sure people will tektek for that! I'll try and put a price limit on the outfits submitted. 3nodding
Ok! I am willing to pay 10k for an outfit or more if need be but we should probably aim below that since most people wouldn't want to shell out that much if they aren't getting paid.


Well, I think only Heads will have full outfits!
Subs can just have an item, eh?

That way money 'taint an issue! surprised
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:41 pm


DarkSerena
How's this? Feel free to suggest anything. 3nodding

And how long should the contest run for?


Darkness's Tektek Contest Idea
A guild I'm in and a few friends on mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:45 pm


Semine
DarkSerena
How's this? Feel free to suggest anything. 3nodding

And how long should the contest run for?


Darkness's Tektek Contest Idea
A guild I'm in and a few friends on mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen

Have an undefined time limit that way if it doesn't really take off this weekend there will be time during the week. Otherwise sounds awesome~ Good job DS!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:46 pm


Semine
DarkSerena
How's this? Feel free to suggest anything. 3nodding

And how long should the contest run for?


Darkness's Tektek Contest Idea
A guild I'm in and a few friends on mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen


I would advertise the guild, but that's not allowed in Avatar Talk. So we can't link it or mention the actual guild or mention we are recruiting. sweatdrop

I will put the judging in. 3nodding

Yeah, I was thinking it should run till Sunday night. Or until we get 15 submission. Whichever is first. 3nodding Does that sound good?

DarkSerena
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:47 pm


DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
How's this? Feel free to suggest anything. 3nodding

And how long should the contest run for?


Darkness's Tektek Contest Idea
A guild I'm in and a few friends on mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen


I would advertise the guild, but that's not allowed in Avatar Talk. So we can't link it or mention the actual guild or mention we are recruiting. sweatdrop

I will put the judging in. 3nodding

Yeah, I was thinking it should run till Sunday night. Or until we get 15 submission. Whichever is first. 3nodding Does that sound good?
Eh sure!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:49 pm


Tae Sheng
Have an undefined time limit that way if it doesn't really take off this weekend there will be time during the week. Otherwise sounds awesome~ Good job DS!


That sounds good, too.

Hmmm... Monday night or 15 submissions, maybe? Whichever comes first?

DarkSerena
Vice Captain


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:50 pm


DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
How's this? Feel free to suggest anything. 3nodding

And how long should the contest run for?


Darkness's Tektek Contest Idea
A guild I'm in and a few friends on mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen


I would advertise the guild, but that's not allowed in Avatar Talk. So we can't link it or mention the actual guild or mention we are recruiting. sweatdrop

I will put the judging in. 3nodding

Yeah, I was thinking it should run till Sunday night. Or until we get 15 submission. Whichever is first. 3nodding Does that sound good?


Aww, well s**t cakes!

But I suppose we have our siggies, eh?

TAE!
GET A UTNoG BANNER IN YOH' SIGGEH'!

It's needed, at least for this contest! crying

I think till Sunday, unless it doesn't go well at all.
We want at least three different choices!

That is unless we find a completely FABULOUS one! heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:54 pm


DarkSerena
Tae Sheng
Have an undefined time limit that way if it doesn't really take off this weekend there will be time during the week. Otherwise sounds awesome~ Good job DS!


That sounds good, too.

Hmmm... Monday night or 15 submissions, maybe? Whichever comes first?
Sounds good to me!

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:56 pm


Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
How's this? Feel free to suggest anything. 3nodding

And how long should the contest run for?


Darkness's Tektek Contest Idea
A guild I'm in and a few friends on mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen


I would advertise the guild, but that's not allowed in Avatar Talk. So we can't link it or mention the actual guild or mention we are recruiting. sweatdrop

I will put the judging in. 3nodding

Yeah, I was thinking it should run till Sunday night. Or until we get 15 submission. Whichever is first. 3nodding Does that sound good?


Aww, well s**t cakes!

But I suppose we have our siggies, eh?

TAE!
GET A UTNoG BANNER IN YOH' SIGGEH'!

It's needed, at least for this contest! crying

I think till Sunday, unless it doesn't go well at all.
We want at least three different choices!

That is unless we find a completely FABULOUS one! heart
OK OK!!! Uhhh.... where are they again? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:56 pm


Okay, does this look good?


Contest thing again
A guild I'm in and a few friends of mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.
The prize will be sent to the winner by our guild's mule account as soon as judging is finished and the winner announced. 3nodding

TIMELINE:
The contest starts tonight and will end this Sunday (August 20th) at midnight, EST or when we get 15 submissions. Whichever comes first.

JUDGING:
Judging will take place this Sunday, midnight EST. I, Semine, and Tae Sheng will be the judges, as we are both mods of the guild and going to run the RP. 3nodding The winner will be posted here and also notified by PM. The prize gold will then be sent to him/her by our guild's mule account.

DarkSerena
Vice Captain


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:56 pm


DarkSerena
Tae Sheng
Have an undefined time limit that way if it doesn't really take off this weekend there will be time during the week. Otherwise sounds awesome~ Good job DS!


That sounds good, too.

Hmmm... Monday night or 15 submissions, maybe? Whichever comes first?


Eh...
YES!

So pretend that was in my last post.
-points-
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//