Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Deathy's Misadventures. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:26 pm


DeathByExplosion.
I'm fecking down in the dumps.

Touch my hair. scream heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:28 pm


Teh Paige
Krey: Holy crap, I hate math with a passion. It's not my thing.

I'm actually really good at math. I just don't like it. Math can like my a**. gonk

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:30 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
I'm fecking down in the dumps.

Touch my hair. scream heart


gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:31 pm


Krey
Teh Paige
Krey: Holy crap, I hate math with a passion. It's not my thing.

I'm actually really good at math. I just don't like it. Math can like my a**. gonk

I'm right in the middle. Not that bad, but not that great.

Stupid ignored last post on page. stressed

malapropism life


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:31 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
I'm fecking down in the dumps.

Touch my hair. scream heart


gonk

Well, you don't have to. It's sweaty from PE still, so I wouldn't reccomend hair gropage today. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:31 pm


DeathByExplosion.
I'm fecking down in the dumps.


*smothers DBE with UTluffyshmex*


gonk And what is this algebra you people speak of? Here we have Math A, Math AB and Math B. A and B have regeants attached as well sad

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:33 pm


UnderworldTorrent
DeathByExplosion.
I'm fecking down in the dumps.


*smothers DBE with UTluffyshmex*


gonk And what is this algebra you people speak of? Here we have Math A, Math AB and Math B. A and B have regeants attached as well sad


sad heart

@ Krey. I dont mind sweatyness. Its just that I'm sick and I don't want to wipe tears on your hair.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:33 pm


Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Krey: Holy crap, I hate math with a passion. It's not my thing.

I'm actually really good at math. I just don't like it. Math can like my a**. gonk

I'm right in the middle. Not that bad, but not that great.

Stupid ignored last post on page. stressed

Yeah... I have all honors classes, so, I have to be good. gonk

Krey


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:35 pm


DeathByExplosion.
UnderworldTorrent
DeathByExplosion.
I'm fecking down in the dumps.


*smothers DBE with UTluffyshmex*


gonk And what is this algebra you people speak of? Here we have Math A, Math AB and Math B. A and B have regeants attached as well sad


sad heart

@ Krey. I dont mind sweatyness. Its just that I'm sick and I don't want to wipe tears on your hair.


*gently hugs and hands her a box of tissues*
Do you want to talk about it? sad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:36 pm


Krey
Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Krey: Holy crap, I hate math with a passion. It's not my thing.

I'm actually really good at math. I just don't like it. Math can like my a**. gonk

I'm right in the middle. Not that bad, but not that great.

Stupid ignored last post on page. stressed

Yeah... I have all honors classes, so, I have to be good. gonk

I'll have a couple of honors classes next year I hope. Maybe even an AP class when I get into the higher grades. O_O

malapropism life


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:36 pm


DeathByExplosion.
@ Krey. I dont mind sweatyness. Its just that I'm sick and I don't want to wipe tears on your hair.

I dun mind. gonk I wash my hair everyday, and, I wouldn't notice a bit of extra grime. sweatdrop heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:38 pm


UnderworldTorrent
DeathByExplosion.
UnderworldTorrent
DeathByExplosion.
I'm fecking down in the dumps.


*smothers DBE with UTluffyshmex*


gonk And what is this algebra you people speak of? Here we have Math A, Math AB and Math B. A and B have regeants attached as well sad


sad heart

@ Krey. I dont mind sweatyness. Its just that I'm sick and I don't want to wipe tears on your hair.


*gently hugs and hands her a box of tissues*
Do you want to talk about it? sad


It's ok. I might post about it later.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:38 pm


Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Krey: Holy crap, I hate math with a passion. It's not my thing.

I'm actually really good at math. I just don't like it. Math can like my a**. gonk

I'm right in the middle. Not that bad, but not that great.

Stupid ignored last post on page. stressed

Yeah... I have all honors classes, so, I have to be good. gonk

I'll have a couple of honors classes next year I hope. Maybe even an AP class when I get into the higher grades. O_O

I sorta wish I had regular classes... As I'm a lazy piece of s**t. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:40 pm


Krey
Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Krey: Holy crap, I hate math with a passion. It's not my thing.

I'm actually really good at math. I just don't like it. Math can like my a**. gonk

I'm right in the middle. Not that bad, but not that great.

Stupid ignored last post on page. stressed

Yeah... I have all honors classes, so, I have to be good. gonk

I'll have a couple of honors classes next year I hope. Maybe even an AP class when I get into the higher grades. O_O

I sorta wish I had regular classes... As I'm a lazy piece of s**t. gonk

I procrastinate too much. >.<'

malapropism life


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:42 pm


Teh Paige
I procrastinate too much. >.<'

We're so alike, in a horrible, horrible way. gonk
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//