Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
Which DBZ character should start a singing career? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:08 pm


Shadowfire2009
trunks he has the looks
It's not all about looks though... I mean if it was all about looks, then ChiChi would be a singer and she has an irritating voice.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:15 am


SYFFER
Shadowfire2009
trunks he has the looks
It's not all about looks though... I mean if it was all about looks, then ChiChi would be a singer and she has an irritating voice.


Actually ChiChi does sing a few times, she has a duet with Gohan, I think the title was 'O lala Magic' or something. xd

MikoBura
Vice Captain


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:49 am


MikoBura
SYFFER
Shadowfire2009
trunks he has the looks
It's not all about looks though... I mean if it was all about looks, then ChiChi would be a singer and she has an irritating voice.


Actually ChiChi does sing a few times, she has a duet with Gohan, I think the title was 'O lala Magic' or something. xd
Well at home with her son is understandable, but in front of a large audience she would destroy their ear drums xp
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:22 pm


Vegeta by far! I luff the Okonomiyaki song.

CursedRose.exe


Espada69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:20 pm


Vegeta the Prince
VEGETA!

(The Vegetable song I think he sang 4laugh )
that was so funny! xd
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:09 am


SYFFER
MikoBura
SYFFER
Shadowfire2009
trunks he has the looks
It's not all about looks though... I mean if it was all about looks, then ChiChi would be a singer and she has an irritating voice.


Actually ChiChi does sing a few times, she has a duet with Gohan, I think the title was 'O lala Magic' or something. xd
Well at home with her son is understandable, but in front of a large audience she would destroy their ear drums xp


Actually, Gohan and ChiChi DO sing in a karaoke bar one time. I believe ChiChi was really drunk o_O

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Twilight Enchantress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:46 pm


The English version of Mirai Trunks, because his voice is sex-ay @.@
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:50 am


Hercule!!!

better homes and gardens


MochiPuchiko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:32 pm


Definently Vegeta, he (even though it's hilarious rofl ) has a good singing voice. 3nodding

And Goku/Gohan/Goten's voices are good for cute songs. heart

*GASP* They should make a Son Goten song!! eek It'd be so cuuute!! 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:16 pm


Definitely not Yajirobe... Unless it's Rap.

SYFFER
Captain


better homes and gardens

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:14 am


or krillin cause he did karoke in the brolly movie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:57 pm


ChupePene
or krillin cause he did karoke in the brolly movie

lol, yeah. i pointed that out too.

Quote:
Definitely not Yajirobe... Unless it's Rap.

eek that would be strange.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

gohanrox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:48 pm


Well Gohan has the whole cute look going he would be great for a pop song or a cute kinda song.

I think that a band could work.

Piccolo on drums. Vegeta on electric guitar. Videl on keyboard. Goku on base guitar. and Gohan singing.

Think about it...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:34 pm


I can imagine Vegeta in the Hip hop world. Freestylin', baggy pants, baseball cap, jersey, nikes, gold chain. lol. Perhaps Piccolo should rap too.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

flippinbananas

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:38 pm


VEGETA!!! yah, he would do waesome!! xd 3nodding
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//