Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
Para's Hand-drawn Pic's!![CLOSED!] A shop will be open soon! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelicPara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:40 pm


Lady Hiroko
YAY, thank you Para! *huggles*

I love mine!


Your welcome! any thing for a friend! n_n heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:41 pm


Alykia
aaww me likies the dark fang one hehehe


Yea I had fun with that one! you know what's cute is? I drew it exactly how he said to! n_n heart (what they where doing and all)

AngelicPara


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:41 pm


hehehe of course there are things me would change but thats not a big deal becuase I like her style fine the way it is
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:42 pm


Lady Hiroko
Alykia
I like them all in different ways hahaha


Yes, they are all really nice drawings. ^_^

Para, rocks!


hehe. thankx. whee heart

AngelicPara


Lady Hiroko
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:04 pm


AngelicPara
Lady Hiroko
Alykia
I like them all in different ways hahaha


Yes, they are all really nice drawings. ^_^

Para, rocks!


hehe. thankx. whee heart


Aww, your welcome, Para! ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:02 am


Wow, they're all so cool. o.o;

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw me. ^^

ShaIIow


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:27 am


Hakumei
Wow, they're all so cool. o.o;

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw me. ^^


No prob! I'm allways happy to give some one sonthing! n_n heart
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:29 am


hey para i am gunna make those gaians for the hugging or whatever

ldemonbabkinnsl


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:10 am


tamahometheogre
hey para i am gunna make those gaians for the hugging or whatever


Huh? sweatdrop question
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:40 am


I'm lost but... ok. sweatdrop

AngelicPara


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:17 pm


bored....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:12 pm


....................

AngelicPara


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:26 pm


hihi
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:22 pm


Alykia
hihi


*waves* Hi! heart

AngelicPara


ldemonbabkinnsl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:45 pm


i lost myself there
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//