Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply A Nightmare before Christmas Guild!
Whats your favorite song? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Song?((Can't fit the final song in.))
  'This is Halloween'
  'Jack's Lament'
  'Whats this?'
  'Jack's Odsession'
  'Kidnap the Sandy Claws'
  'Making Christmas'
  'Oogie Boggie's Song'
  'Sally's Song'
  'Town Meeting Song'((I know its not in the order it was in the movie.))
  'Poor Jack'
View Results

keahi2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:36 pm


The best song of all time is This Is Holloween ninja
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:30 pm


The Hammer Song!!!!!!!!!(lol)

~HinataSideOfABullet~
Crew


Tim burton Fan Forever!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:36 pm


There are few who'd deny, at what I do I am the best
For my talents are renowned far and wide
When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night
I excel without ever even trying
With the slightest little effort of my ghostlike charms
I have seen grown men give out a shriek
With the wave of my hand, and a well-placed moan
I have swept the very bravest off their feet

Yet year after year, it's the same routine
And I grow so weary of the sound of screams
And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King
Have grown so tired of the same old thing

Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known

I'm a master of fright, and a demon of light
And I'll scare you right out of your pants
To a guy in Kentucky, I'm Mister Unlucky
And I'm known throughout England and France

And since I am dead, I can take off my head
To recite Shakespearean quotations
No animal nor man can scream like I can
With the fury of my recitations

But who here would ever understand
That the Pumpkin King with the skeleton grin
Would tire of his crown, if they only understood
He'd give it all up if he only could

Oh, there's an empty place in my bones
That calls out for something unknown
The fame and praise come year after year
Does nothing for these empty tears


What's this? What's this?
There's color everywhere
What's this?
There's white things in the air
What's this?
I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming
Wake up, Jack, this isn't fair
What's this?

What's this? What's this?
There's something very wrong
What's this?
There's people singing songs

What's this?
The streets are lined with
Little creatures laughing
Everybody seems so happy
Have I possibly gone daffy?
What is this?
What's this?

There are children throwing snowballs here
Instead of throwing heads
They're busy building toys
And absolutely no one's dead

There's frost on every window
Oh, I can't believe my eyes
And in my bones I feel the warmth
That's coming from inside

Oh, look
What's this?
They're hanging mistletoe, they kiss
Why that looks so unique, inspired
They're gathering around to hear a story
Roasting chestnuts on a fire
What's this?
What's this?


In here they've got a little tree, how queer
And who would ever think
And why?

They're covering it with tiny little things
They've got electric lights on strings
And there's a smile on everyone
So, now, correct me if I'm wrong
This looks like fun
This looks like fun
Oh, could it be I got my wish?
What's this?

Oh my, what now?
The children are asleep
But look, there's nothing underneath
No ghouls, no witches here to scream and scare them
Or ensnare them, only little cozy things
Secure inside their dreamland
What's this?

The monsters are all missing
And the nightmares can't be found
And in their place there seems to be
Good feeling all around

Instead of screams, I swear
I can hear music in the air
The smell of cakes and pies
Is absolutely everywhere

The sights, the sounds
They're everywhere and all around
I've never felt so good before
This empty place inside of me is filling up
I simply cannot get enough

I want it, oh, I want it
Oh, I want it for my own
I've got to know
I've got to know
What is this place that I have found?
What is this?
Christmas Town, hmm...


These two are the best!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:52 pm


Yeah!Thats true Raven-chan! mrgreen Espacally 'Whats This'!

0M e w_s l y0
Captain


The Halloween Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:47 am


I have to agree with Raven those are the best two songs.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:25 am


Kidnap The Sandy Claws

What's This

This Is Halloween

~HinataSideOfABullet~
Crew


Rish Aeolian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:55 pm


'Kidnap the Sandy Claws' please ):
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:18 pm


i heart sally's song and kindnap the sandy claws

Pig-O-Tron500


thanatos 08
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:17 pm


all of them accept for sally's song favorite is oogie's song and this is halloween
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:26 pm


varna omega 06
all of them accept for sally's song favorite is oogie's song and this is halloween

Why don't you like Sally's song?

0M e w_s l y0
Captain


XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:44 pm


Invader_Sushi
"Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws?"
"I wanna do it!"
"Let's draw straws!"
Twack, "Jack said we should work together!"
Three of a kind!
Birds of a feather!
Now and forever!
Wheeee!
La, la, la, la, la
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight
Throw away the key and then
Turn off all the lights!
First, we're going to set some bait
Inside a nasty trap and wait
When he comes a-sniffing we will
Snap the trap and close the gate!

Wait! I've got a better plan
To catch this big red lobster man.
Let's pop him in a boiling pot
And when he's done we'll butter him up!

Kidnap the Sandy Claws
Throw him in a box
Bury him for ninety years
Then see if he talks!
Then Mr. Oogie Boogie Man,
Can take the whole thing over then
He'll be so pleased, I do declare
That he will cook him rare
Wheeee!
I say that we take a cannon
Aim it at his door
And then knock three times
And when he answers
Sandy Claws will be no more!

You're so stupid, think now
If we blow him up to smithereens
We may lose some pieces
And then Jack will beat us black and green!

Kidnap the Sandy Claws
Tie him in a bag
Throw him in the ocean
Then, see if he is sad!
(Shock, Lock) Because Mr. Oogie Boogie is the meanest guy around
If I were on his Boogie list, I'd get out of town!

He'll be so pleased by our success
That he'll reward us too, I bet!

Perhaps he'll make his special brew
Of snake and spider stew
Ummm!
We're his little henchmen
And we take our job with pride.
We do our best to please him
And stay on his good side!
I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb
I'm not the dumb one!
You're no fun!
Shut up!
Make me!
I've got something, listen now
This one is real good, you'll see!
We'll send a present to his door
Upon there'll be a note to read.
Now, in the box we'll wait and hide
Until his curiosity entices him to look inside,

And then we'll have him
One, two, three!
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick
Lock him for ninety years, see what makes him tick
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, chop him into bits
Mr. Oogie Boogie is sure to get his kicks
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, see what we will see
Lock him in a cage and then, throw away the key
He he he he he he!
Absolute favorite by She wants revenge.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:44 pm


umm... I like the one in the movie biggrin

ha ha just kidding. I think I would have to go with Jack's Lament

Trick r Treat

Dapper Ladykiller


BoneGirly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:52 pm


I love them all,Oogie's song is catchy though >>...to DAMM catchy....Damm I love the song
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:33 am


I picked 'Poor Old Jack' cause you didn't have a love all vote, but also cause it goes up and down in feeling. One moment sad, next minute excited and then worried. I also love 'This Is Halloween' and have a music box from the Disney store online that plays it. I got it to remember my grandmother who love NBC along with me and it was our movie mrgreen

VampireSCARECROW

Cosmic Creature

31,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

RockinRoll Pixies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:03 pm


Ninja-Number-Three
"Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws?"
"I wanna do it!"
"Let's draw straws!"
Twack, "Jack said we should work together!"
Three of a kind!
Birds of a feather!
Now and forever!
Wheeee!
La, la, la, la, la
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight
Throw away the key and then
Turn off all the lights!
First, we're going to set some bait
Inside a nasty trap and wait
When he comes a-sniffing we will
Snap the trap and close the gate!

Wait! I've got a better plan
To catch this big red lobster man.
Let's pop him in a boiling pot
And when he's done we'll butter him up!

Kidnap the Sandy Claws
Throw him in a box
Bury him for ninety years
Then see if he talks!
Then Mr. Oogie Boogie Man,
Can take the whole thing over then
He'll be so pleased, I do declare
That he will cook him rare
Wheeee!
I say that we take a cannon
Aim it at his door
And then knock three times
And when he answers
Sandy Claws will be no more!

You're so stupid, think now
If we blow him up to smithereens
We may lose some pieces
And then Jack will beat us black and green!

Kidnap the Sandy Claws
Tie him in a bag
Throw him in the ocean
Then, see if he is sad!
(Shock, Lock) Because Mr. Oogie Boogie is the meanest guy around
If I were on his Boogie list, I'd get out of town!

He'll be so pleased by our success
That he'll reward us too, I bet!

Perhaps he'll make his special brew
Of snake and spider stew
Ummm!
We're his little henchmen
And we take our job with pride.
We do our best to please him
And stay on his good side!
I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb
I'm not the dumb one!
You're no fun!
Shut up!
Make me!
I've got something, listen now
This one is real good, you'll see!
We'll send a present to his door
Upon there'll be a note to read.
Now, in the box we'll wait and hide
Until his curiosity entices him to look inside,

And then we'll have him
One, two, three!
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick
Lock him for ninety years, see what makes him tick
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, chop him into bits
Mr. Oogie Boogie is sure to get his kicks
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, see what we will see
Lock him in a cage and then, throw away the key
He he he he he he!

i agree i love this song but its hard to chose they are all awsome songs...lol
Reply
A Nightmare before Christmas Guild!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//