Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Training Ground.
Blacksmith's Shop! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt the masterofshadows
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:32 pm


XDiceX
*Walks in and and stands behind rai*
"Since Rai is having a hard time making up her mind, I'll move on to you."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:18 pm


Matt the masterofshadows
XDiceX
*Walks in and and stands behind rai*
"Since Rai is having a hard time making up her mind, I'll move on to you."
"Hello, i havnt been to a blacksmiths in a while but im just wondering if you can fix my scythe. ITs been so lond since i have had it fixed the blade is sooooo dull and i think i might need a new one." *Shows matt the scythe* " If you have to make another one could you use the same blade(you can melt it with other metals) theres a spell on that scythe..."

Pixel Doll


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:55 am


*walks in carrying all 3 of his 6' 6" blades broken in two in his arms*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:09 pm


XDiceX
Matt the masterofshadows
XDiceX
*Walks in and and stands behind rai*
"Since Rai is having a hard time making up her mind, I''ll move on to you."
"Hello, i havnt been to a blacksmiths in a while but im just wondering if you can fix my scythe. ITs been so lond since i have had it fixed the blade is sooooo dull and i think i might need a new one." *Shows matt the scythe* " If you have to make another one could you use the same blade(you can melt it with other metals) theres a spell on that scythe..."
matt takes a look at the damaged scythe. "Unfourtunatly, that''s beyond my skill to repair. I''ll have to make a new one. It''ll take a while." He takes the scythe. "I''ll charge you 1350, or you can try and lower the price. If I like it, I''ll charge you that instead."

Matt the masterofshadows
Crew


Matt the masterofshadows
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:13 pm


Nightmare12
*walks in carrying all 3 of his 6' 6" blades broken in two in his arms*
eek "Holy crap. I can get those fixed in a couple hours after I finish this scythe. Just leave them in the bin over there." Matt points to a bin with Nightmare's name on it. "I have all 299 of these bins named so I know whose weapon is whose."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:21 pm


Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
*walks in carrying all 3 of his 6' 6" blades broken in two in his arms*
eek "Holy crap. I can get those fixed in a couple hours after I finish this scythe. Just leave them in the bin over there." Matt points to a bin with Nightmare's name on it. "I have all 299 of these bins named so I know whose weapon is whose."
*stumbles over placing them in his wounds starting to get to him* ty how much

Chris Tylers
Crew


Matt the masterofshadows
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:22 pm


Nightmare12
Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
*walks in carrying all 3 of his 6' 6" blades broken in two in his arms*
eek "Holy crap. I can get those fixed in a couple hours after I finish this scythe. Just leave them in the bin over there." Matt points to a bin with Nightmare's name on it. "I have all 299 of these bins named so I know whose weapon is whose."
*stumbles over placing them in his wounds starting to get to him* ty how much
1200. no less."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:20 am


Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
*walks in carrying all 3 of his 6' 6" blades broken in two in his arms*
eek "Holy crap. I can get those fixed in a couple hours after I finish this scythe. Just leave them in the bin over there." Matt points to a bin with Nightmare's name on it. "I have all 299 of these bins named so I know whose weapon is whose."
*stumbles over placing them in his wounds starting to get to him* ty how much
1200. no less."
*opens his wallet shuffling through and pulls out 1200 and hands it to matt* ty sir

Chris Tylers
Crew


Matt the masterofshadows
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:10 am


Nightmare12
Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
*walks in carrying all 3 of his 6' 6" blades broken in two in his arms*
eek "Holy crap. I can get those fixed in a couple hours after I finish this scythe. Just leave them in the bin over there." Matt points to a bin with Nightmare's name on it. "I have all 299 of these bins named so I know whose weapon is whose."
*stumbles over placing them in his wounds starting to get to him* ty how much
1200. no less."
*opens his wallet shuffling through and pulls out 1200 and hands it to matt* ty sir
Matt places the money away and gets to work.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:12 am


Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
Matt the masterofshadows
Nightmare12
*walks in carrying all 3 of his 6' 6" blades broken in two in his arms*
eek "Holy crap. I can get those fixed in a couple hours after I finish this scythe. Just leave them in the bin over there." Matt points to a bin with Nightmare's name on it. "I have all 299 of these bins named so I know whose weapon is whose."
*stumbles over placing them in his wounds starting to get to him* ty how much
1200. no less."
*opens his wallet shuffling through and pulls out 1200 and hands it to matt* ty sir
Matt places the money away and gets to work.
*walks outside tending to his wounds and takes a nap*

Chris Tylers
Crew


warmagic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:18 am


*walks in*i need 3 katanas
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:29 am


warmagic
*walks in*i need 3 katanas
Okay. That'll be 3000 up front. Or, you can try to decrease the price.

Matt the masterofshadows
Crew


warmagic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:48 am


Matt the masterofshadows
warmagic
*walks in*i need 3 katanas
Okay. That''ll be 3000 up front. Or, you can try to decrease the price.


ok heres 3000
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:40 am


Matt melted down cold steel, iron and other metals and poured it into a katana mould. He folded the metal 700 times as to remove any impurities.

Matt the masterofshadows
Crew


Kairi Ai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:04 pm


*walks in* hi matt, i need my arrows sharpened and polished, my sword fixed, and my dagger sharpened, polsihed, and fixed.
Reply
The Training Ground.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//