Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
::Strokes Song Game:: Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

::POLL::
  ::YAY!::
View Results

MONICA_C6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:48 pm


BabyLeopard
Evening Sun

No girlfriends they can't understand
On top of this I aint never gonna understand





Last Night


I watch the tv
forget what im told
well i am too young
and they are too old

.............
pretend to be nice
so i can be mean



PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:22 pm


Hard to Explain

Somhow he was trying just
Too hard to be like them

BabyLeopard


viktogarage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:56 am


Soma

Oh dear can't you see? It's them it's not me
We're not enemies; we just disagree
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:52 am


'Is This It?'

& now I got a different view,
It's you.

[[This Modern Love]]


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:00 am


Automatic Stop

You drink too much,
Makes me drink just the same
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:22 pm


Alone, Together

your body followed this feeling
like following light

diomedesofcrete


SteakGrowsOnDimitri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:20 pm


diomedesofcrete
your body followed this feeling
like following light


^ Ize Of The World

"Or does he just know how to leave when it gets cold? I don't care, I don't care, 'cause it's free."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:07 pm


SteakGrowsOnDimitri
diomedesofcrete
your body followed this feeling
like following light


^ Ize Of The World

"Or does he just know how to leave when it gets cold? I don't care, I don't care, 'cause it's free."

when it started

"so many fish they're in the sea"

Professor Yolo


SteakGrowsOnDimitri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:09 pm


YouOnlyLiveOnce

"so many fish they're in the sea"


^ Automatic Stop

Man, we're going to run out of songs pretty soon smile

"Oh no, my feelings are more important than yours. Oh, drop dead, I don't care, I won't worry. Let it go."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:10 pm


SteakGrowsOnDimitri
YouOnlyLiveOnce

"so many fish they're in the sea"


^ Automatic Stop

Man, we're going to run out of songs pretty soon smile

"Oh no, my feelings are more important than yours. Oh, drop dead, I don't care, I won't worry. Let it go."
(lol yeah) razorblade

Professor Yolo


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:48 am


haha i didn't get to play yet so i'll try!
"i just want to misbehave. i just want to be your slave."
hee hee
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:03 am


im-a-scientist!!!

"i just want to misbehave. i just want to be your slave."


^ Barely Legal

"Oh, men don't notice what they got. Women think of that a lot."

SteakGrowsOnDimitri


viktogarage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:08 pm


You Only Live Once

"I remember when you came.
You taught me how to sing."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:53 am


On the Other Side

How long must I wait?

Kilmee


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:57 am


Vision Of Division

"Raised in Carolina
I'm not like that"
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//