Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Arts And Music Palace
The Music Video Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

??
  Music Videos
View Results

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:11 pm


shake that laff taffy shake that laffy taffy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:13 pm


i know all about limewire but dont have it on this computer but its on here now lol

BigJammer
Vice Captain


666s little lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:21 pm


BigJammer
i know all about limewire but dont have it on this computer but its on here now lol
LoL that is what I use for my music and music vidios
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:23 pm


InuyashasGal_223
666s little lover
InuyashasGal_223
*scratches head*
Whats wrong??
i ish confuzed
Confuzzled about what?

666s little lover


666s little lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:31 pm


BigJammer
shake that laff taffy shake that laffy taffy
that is one that will get stuck in your head very essay
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:38 pm


666s little lover
BigJammer
shake that laff taffy shake that laffy taffy
that is one that will get stuck in your head very essay

yeah its kinda silly song though lol

BigJammer
Vice Captain


666s little lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:42 pm


BigJammer
666s little lover
BigJammer
shake that laff taffy shake that laffy taffy
that is one that will get stuck in your head very essay

yeah its kinda silly song though lol
I only have it because when I was livign wiht my aun't and her bf we played it becaus it drove him nuts
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:50 pm


this cool i dont see many guilds that has a video thread I never seen one atleast

BigJammer
Vice Captain


666s little lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:52 pm


BigJammer
this cool i dont see many guilds that has a video thread I never seen one atleast
Ish uploadign ff9 to linkin park in the end the amv is done so well and the song is my fav.... For years I felt it explained my life and hopefulfallen changed that
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:55 pm


666s little lover
BigJammer
this cool i dont see many guilds that has a video thread I never seen one atleast
Ish uploadign ff9 to linkin park in the end the amv is done so well and the song is my fav.... For years I felt it explained my life and hopefulfallen changed that

well insnt that adorable amazing how a woman can change your life

BigJammer
Vice Captain


666s little lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:00 pm


BigJammer
666s little lover
BigJammer
this cool i dont see many guilds that has a video thread I never seen one atleast
Ish uploadign ff9 to linkin park in the end the amv is done so well and the song is my fav.... For years I felt it explained my life and hopefulfallen changed that

well insnt that adorable amazing how a woman can change your life
Yeah... I love her to death. I knwo I am to young to say that but it is true... She was the only one there for me when I hit rock bottomb this winter... I would not have gotten to promotion if it was not for her unless i was doing this from the grave... I really want us to work things out and qui fighting right now...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:18 pm


W00t 4 up!! ^^

666s little lover


BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:50 pm


well im going to take a nap maybe sleep the rest of the night I got SCREAMING HEADACHE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:25 pm


The red hot chili peppers are probably my favorite band, and I have loved all of their music videos, from scar tissue, to give it away now. But i just love their new one dani california.
I'm also happy for their 7 grammy nominees blaugh you can win it

littleLirin


666s little lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:03 am


littleLirin
The red hot chili peppers are probably my favorite band, and I have loved all of their music videos, from scar tissue, to give it away now. But i just love their new one dani california.
I'm also happy for their 7 grammy nominees blaugh you can win it
I will try for some music vidios by them asap
Reply
Arts And Music Palace

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//