|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:23 pm
I wonder if anything will happen soon. Maybe something will happen on the fourth of July.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:21 am
it's possible, but doubtful, since it's only an American holiday and they're so busy with the nre forum code. But when IS the next big event? not until hallowe'en, ne?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:35 pm
It could happen on Halloween. It would make sense. I wonder if Gambino, Gino and/or the Von Helson sister turn up as zombies. That would be creepy... eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:15 pm
you know, that's a great idea. I can't wait until the G-man comes back.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:49 pm
Looks like the new plot shot down my earlier idea. Oh well. I just hope Gino doesn't get murdered by Ian.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|