Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Arts And Music Palace
GUESS THE LYRICS THREAD! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dig it?
  sure!
View Results

the strange aura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:25 am


I just "google" the lyrics...if that helps hahaha
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:37 am


the strange aura
I just "google" the lyrics...if that helps hahaha

lol, that's okay.

darkblade927


Kaismi the Bunkey

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:50 pm


In Flames- My sweet shadow

There's such a fooled heart
Beatin' so fast
In search of new dreams.
A love that will last
Within your heart.
I'll place the moon
Within your heart.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:11 am


As The World Falls Down by LABYRINTH

Easy one for y'all :

''Let me tell you how it's gonna be
I'm gonna kill anyone who steps up in front of me
Welcome to the same ol' ******** scam
Same ol' s**t in a dead fad ''

^. ^

Frankendoll.


YuGiOh Queen

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:28 pm


Catch me as i fall
Say your here and it's all over now
speaking to the atmosphere
no ones here and i fall into myself
this truth drives me
into madness
I know i can stop the pain if i will it all away
if i will it all away
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:26 am


"Catch me as I fall" by Evanescence

Don't touch her.
Don't look at her.
My kitten knows TAE KWON DO.
She can take you out, I know.
I've seen it before and it's not pretty.
She's really one ferocious kitty cat now.
(Oh no.)

She's deadly.
She'll hurt you.
She'll show you endless pain.
Her little whiskers are stained with the blood of those that she has slain.
Believe me, she will go insane.
She will go insane.
 

teddytoles

Reply
Arts And Music Palace

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//