Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Arts And Music Palace
How to make banners!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you know how to make a banner?
  Yes
  No
  Scwer you i am not beeign honest (Stels what you just typed and says yes)
View Results

StrawberryCondom=Hot Sex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:36 pm


I ish confuzzled XP
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:28 pm


I'm a bit confused here. You said you were telling us how to make banners, not post a pre-made banner in your signature as an image. Just wanted to point that out. =D

Peccavi Opere

7,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Seke-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:18 pm


PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:38 am


This would be a lot more useful... if you spelled your words correctly.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not flaming... but the fact remains that this is a MRPG and not everyone can understand you.

3 words: crystal clear english!

Evil_Sama


Drunken Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:49 am


My question is what if you want to make a banner from scratch? Like do up the image all yourself and stuff? I alredy knew the stuff you put up there
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:56 pm


Thanks for the help. I have issues getting banners to work for me.
 

teddytoles

Reply
Arts And Music Palace

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//