|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:16 pm
I prefer MFKR era Slipknot to their latest works, although musically I believe Vol 3 to be incredible, but Corey's vocals have gone downhill since their Self Titled release. I say they should kick Corey out and bring Anders back.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:26 pm
Their self-titled release is definitely their heaviest. While the Subliminal Verses is the most mellow. Iowa is heavy as well, as well as my favorite blaugh .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:16 am
w00t! slipknot rule! i love ther self titled album and think its ther best. im not rely that fond of MFKR though. i went to the unholy alliance tour and plan to go to there subliminla versus tour if/when it comes to england. no matter matter how far i have to travel to get there lol. domokun
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:42 am
I'll see them live if I go to this festivall this summer sweatdrop I love Slipknot.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:14 am
domokun I like Slipknot. My favorite album would have to be M.F.K.R. also. My avorite song of theirs is probably have to be Prosthetics, People=s**t, and Diluted. xd 3nodding heart 4laugh They rock.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:17 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:55 am
I love slipknot, I saw them live last year in houston texas. they kicked a**! best song, pulse of the maggots tied with people = s**t, and left behind.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:28 pm
The first couple of albums were mainly created whilst focusing upon Drum and Bass, their newer stuff is all about the guitars. They're became far to mellow for what Slipknot used to be like, take Surfacing for instance, that is a ******** cool song pretty much there just for the swearing. Now they've got Vermillion Pt. 2 also a good song but a complete opposite of their older work.
I'm hoping to see them live at Download 2006 my brothers getting VIP tickets and me and my friend are just going to ponse some living space and beer from him.
Anyone own a copy of 9.0? - I'm trying to hint my girlfriend that i want it but she probably won't get it for me as she hates them...
Best song: Surfacing
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:49 pm
I LOVE SLIPKNOT, it is my favorite band. wait and bleed is the song that got me hookd though, and my brother tellin me bout the concert he went to before their debut album went out. but i lovd subliminal verses, prolly just cuz im not into the hard metal like i used to. but there best cd has got to be Live 9.0, god i wish they would come to south dakota again.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:58 pm
Yeah I really like them. Can't imagine they would sound good live though. With that many people playing at once and no less than 3 drummers it would be extremely hard to get a good mix.
The live stuff I've heard sounds like its been mastered a lot.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:22 am
slipknot is awsssommmme twisted
*starts randomly singing their songs*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:54 am
Slipknot one of my fav bands, really like the way their songs sound.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:15 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:10 am
I like Slipknot!!! There's a group of boys in my school that are obsessed with them, but I get the feeling that they don't like me very much... Anyways, my favorite Slipknot songs are Wait and Bleed and the Nameless. (One of my best friends loves the song, The Heretic Anthem.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|