Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply Cold Storage --> Threads That Violated Rules/Became Obsolete
Banners Anyone? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Banners!
Yay
100%
 100%  [ 155 ]
Total Votes : 155


hana211

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:39 am


Thanks! Sorry I didn't know how to do the codes.

I know Shojo Beat is releasing Gentleman Alliance (they announced it at the con) but I don't know if it's going to be in the magazine. I don't think so because they talked about the graphic novel (will come with a poster!).

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:35 pm


hana211
Thanks! Sorry I didn't know how to do the codes.

I know Shojo Beat is releasing Gentleman Alliance (they announced it at the con) but I don't know if it's going to be in the magazine. I don't think so because they talked about the graphic novel (will come with a poster!).

User Image
really?...thats great...i've been reading the manga for a long time now....i'm really happy they're gonna serialize it.. xd

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX


Ra ii n B o w D r e a m s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:36 pm


fullmoon_mitsuki16
hana211
Thanks! Sorry I didn't know how to do the codes.

I know Shojo Beat is releasing Gentleman Alliance (they announced it at the con) but I don't know if it's going to be in the magazine. I don't think so because they talked about the graphic novel (will come with a poster!).

User Image
really?...thats great...i've been reading the manga for a long time now....i'm really happy they're gonna serialize it.. xd

could someone code it? I LOVE IT! heart
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:10 pm


uhmmmm...i was kinda bored last night and i made these in paint...

i know i'm not that good...well i tried my best...and these came out to be like these....sooo yeah...i just wanna show them to you guys...you could use it if you want... sweatdrop

HAINE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/open7[/img][/url]


NACHI & MADOKA

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/psuax[/img][/url]


HAINE & USIO


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/qe53d[/img][/url]


MAGURI, SHIZUMASA, HAINE, MAORA, & USIO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/l42pp[/img][/url]

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX


Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:10 pm


some of those banners are a little too big at the largest they need to be 500x500 and use a tinyurl address to keep from stretching the page and to make things more efficient for peoples sigs. Thanks.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:25 pm


here i mabe the code 3nodding


User Image


[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/hana211c/ga-sbg.jpg[/img][/url]

iiKANuN


Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:36 pm


here...i made another one... sweatdrop

i hope this one's alright... sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/syvc5[/img][/url]


uhmmm....Rainbows+Unicorns...i hope this one's not too big... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:46 pm


The image in you're sig is wonderful.

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:50 pm


User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/kpqf7[/img][/url]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:19 pm


Rainbows+Unicorns
The image in you're sig is wonderful.

the one with the shojobeat issues?...well thanks...i could make some of those again...and i might post them in here... 4laugh ...thanks again!

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX


Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:20 pm


...
Rainbows+Unicorns
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/kpqf7[/img][/url]

i wuv this...especially the shojobeat font...i kept on looking for that font 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:38 pm


fullmoon_mitsuki16
...
Rainbows+Unicorns
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/kpqf7[/img][/url]

i wuv this...especially the shojobeat font...i kept on looking for that font 4laugh
It's a font that's called monto cusiva or something. I have it on the computer daownstairs.

CalvinRexx

King Cutie-Pie


hana211

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:27 pm


[.Hatsuharu_san.]
here i mabe the code 3nodding


User Image


[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/hana211c/ga-sbg.jpg[/img][/url]


Thank you so much for doing that! whee
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:55 pm


I made a banner so far... I plan to make at least a few more. heart

User Image

Kearin

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:39 pm


Amalie Chizella Chress
fullmoon_mitsuki16
...
Rainbows+Unicorns
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/odld6][img]http://tinyurl.com/kpqf7[/img][/url]

i wuv this...especially the shojobeat font...i kept on looking for that font 4laugh
It's a font that's called monto cusiva or something. I have it on the computer daownstairs.
oh...monotype cursiva?....thank you!
Reply
Cold Storage --> Threads That Violated Rules/Became Obsolete

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//